Chapter 20, Star Dress

Levy's Pov, 

The glow on Lucy faded as I was shocked to now see her in a different outfit and hairstyle. She was now wearing a bra and sleeves with a cow pattern and pants that left her right leg entirely revealed. Lucy also dons a pair of gloves and boots as well as a belt and a bag around their waist. The Taurus sign was on Lucy's belt bucket as she was now holding a black whip thatends in a heart-shaped cracker. Lucy's hair was now in 2 buns, one at each side of their head abut also leaving some hair hanging. She looked very different.

"This is new" the woman spoke, joy in her voice as I hugged Ace, hoping to blind him to what was about to happen. "Levy you need to move to the library" Lucy ordered as she moved fast slashing the whip at the woman, ripping the clock she had on in two. We then saw the woman had short ginger hair with glowing red eyes. She was skinny and extremely pale. "LEVY GO" Lucy ordered upset moving her arm, making the whip going flying at the woman. She moved out it's way as I moved fast, heading down into the downstairs library. 

I knew they wasn't after me but I had to keep Ace safe. I knew Lucy could handle herself.....

Meanwhile Natsu's Pov, 

E.N.D gave Gramps, Igneel as everyone glared at Nick. We was all ready to attack. "Now this number just seems unfair" Nick laughed raising his hand. It now face us as a black seal showed on "ICE MAKE, LANCE" Gray screamed as an ice lance went flying at Nick making him move and made the black seal vanish. "Half of you brats head home with me, the rest of you end this mans life" Gramps ordered as half of the guild ran off with him back toward the guild and the town. I knew they would get there in time. I hoped that they would.

But before I could join them I and E.N.D had to make this guy pay. Pay for even trying to hurt Igneel or Lucy. E.N.D smirked as his hands turned into fist. Anger was slowly taking over E.N.D worrying me. Without Lucy around E.N.D could get out of control. "How should we play with him?" E.N.D zoomed at Nick. With in a blink of an eye his hand was around Nick's neck, his grip getting tighter. All Nick did was smirk. "This will prove Im right, once that child turns 12, E.N.D will kill Lucy Dragneel making the child end all magic" Nick spat, while he was running out of air.

"NATSU WE NEED NICK ALIVE FOR A LITTLE LONG TO ANSWER QUESTIONS" Laxus shouted below as I couldn't control E.N.D. He wanted to end Nick's life. He wanted him gone. Out of the picture for good. I got worried. What if this happened and E.N.D grabbed Lucy? What if this was the start to what Nick was trying to stop? I mentally yelled at E.N.D, screaming to let Nick go before this proved him right, that if he did this, he would hurt Lucy. He shocked me and listened throwing Nick to the ground as Gray trapped him in ice.

"Now why do you want to free Zeref?" Erza asked putting her sword close to Nick's head. He just glared at her and then laughed. "You know yourself, that child only has one chance of living and not being evil, that's by joining his uncle" Nick answered as E.N.D started growling his hands on fire. Gray and Erza looked at us worried as Laxus stepped closer to Nick. "Who is after Lucy?" Laxus asked as Nick smirked. "You will see" Nick replied as I started to get more worried as Nick started laughing. "Natsu go to the guild" Erza ordered as E.N.D listened.

He went flying toward the guild hall. As we landed the place was in flames. E.N.D started to suck up the flames into his mouth. I was praying that my Lucy was alright.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this chapter is short....

Sorry about that....

But better than nothing right?