Chapter 12, Darkness

Natsu's Pov, 

I had 2 jobs. Protect and keep Lucy happy. I failed. I felt myself slip fully away from my own body. I was letting E.N.D take full control. Without Lucy, he will go on a rampage. Zeref was going to pay for this. "I shall see you at my dark castle brother" Zeref smirked at me and then the black seal was under him. In a blink of an eye he was gone. I felt E.N.D's bloodthirst. He wanted Lucy back and he wanted Zeref gone out the way for good. "Mard Geer is gone also" Erza mumbled behind me. Bad idea. E.N.D turned my body around looking at Erza.

She stepped back gripping her sword. She could see I wasn't in control. "Natsu, we will get Lucy back we need to work together to do so" Erza pointed out as E.N.D 'tisk'. He knew that already thank god. Soon the rest of the guild showed up needed Wendy's healing magic. Erza, Master and I was first as E.N.D kept me and himself quiet until Master Mavis showed up in the room. I looked at her, E.N.D keeping a straight face even though was was very shocked. Master Mavis was the first guild master and could show her spirit to use while her body in some crystal below the guild.

Mavis had very long, wavy, pastel yellow-blonde hair that reached down to her feet with a single lock pointing upwards; large green eyes that appeared to have no irises, peachy skin and a slight child-like build. Mavis body was no longer able to grow or mature. Mavis was wearing a frilly, pink layered robe with a red ribbon tied in a bow around her neck. Around the chest were three blue diamond patterns with two blue triangles above. Each series of these is outlined in a hot pink. She wearied wing-like adornments around her ears and small hoop earrings. She also seemed to prefer going barefoot.

"Zeref will use a spell to speed up Lucy's pregnancy" Master Mavis sounded worried as my eyes widen. He was a monster that needed to be stopped. But how? Zeref was very powerful the most powerful dark wizard on the planet. "How do we deal with Zeref? He took out nearly the whole guild" Levy asked worried. "Leave me to deal with him, Cana I will need your help" Mavis replied looking at Cana who was downing a beer. "Count me in Master" Cana smirked as I looked at Gramps. He was watching me and E.N.D, he knew without Lucy here it as very risky to let me run lose.

"Natsu, you will be in charge in finding Lucy while the guild keeps the demons busy" Mavis looked at me. Her face very serious. E.N.D only nodded, not saying a single word. Everyone knew I wasn't in control and I could tell they wasn't happy about it. "We should ask for back-up" Erza mumbled. "Erza call Jellal" Mavis replied to her making us look at little shocked. Erza knew how to contact Jellal? That evil, minded bastard? "Yes First Master" Erza only looked at the ground. Everyone started to get battle ready as E.N.D put us in the corner.

I could hear his thoughts. He was worried about Lucy and the baby. "Natsu" Gramps walked over as E.N.D didn't look at him. "Don't hold back this time" Gramps made me shock. He was telling E.N.D to go all out? That's more shocking then Lucy telling me to kill Mard Geer. What even happened to that creepy git?

Later That Day, Natsu's Pov Still, 

First Master Mavis, me and Cana was standing outside the portal to Zeref's dark castle. He left it there for us. "Not everyone is ready" Cana sounded confused. "They need to come late and worried" Mavis replied as E.N.D kept quiet. He wouldn't let me have a little control. We both worrying about Lucy. "Let's save Lucy" Mavis went through the portal first. Cana followed and me last. As we came through there was then a giant black stone castle. Should of guessed this is what it would look like. I then saw the sky was red and the ground darker brown than normal. 

E.N.D's power started to grow. Cana looked at me shocked. "This world is made to make demons stronger" Mavis explained as my hearing was a lot better also. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME" I could hear Lucy scream as I looked at the tower of the castle. "Get her" Mavis didn't even finish what she was saying as I was gone. He was near her. Hurting her. Hurting OUR LUCY!

Meanwhile Lucy's Pov, 

I was in a room made for a queen. It was a fire themed room. I was in a queen size bed with dark red silk sheets and pillows. I soon remember what happened. NATSU! I sat up fast my head spinning, making me grab it. Soon Zeref walked in smirking at me. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME" I screamed at him. "Calm down Sister-In-Law" Zeref sighed sounding bored. I was scared and upset. I was fighting back random tears as Zeref looked down at a book. "Now shall we speed up when that baby is coming?" Zeref asked still sounding bored.

My eyes only widen. What on earth was this sicko planning?