Chapter 38: I WANT You To Be Happy..

[Now Playing: GAVY NJ- REMEMBER]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ya ! Where are you taking me!!? Let me goo!!" 

Minah continously shouted. She can barely move as her hands were tightly wrapped around the legs of the chair. Her eyes was fully covered and sweat was continously dripping.

"Yah ! I said let me go!"

She continued.

        But then everything went blackout and she drifted to the fantasy world when something hit her  from her back really hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minah's POV

             My back still hurts when I woke up.. But the rope that was wrapped around my hands was now gone.. And so do the blindfold in my eyes.

Slowly.. I opened my eyes.. and found my self in an old warehouse..

The place was dim and there were tons of boxes infront of me, causing it for me to make it harder to see the man who was opposite me, 

His eyes were blindfolded.

His hands were tied with a rope.

But something bothered me--

           I examined his face, clearly..

A tear just rolled down my eye, realizing that he.. He was the one I'm with in the picture in my wallet..  

"Joonmyu--

I already saw the picture.. before all of this happened.. 

I was about to go to the shore where I met him, where I met him finally after 2 years.. 

But then someone pulled me.. and brought me to this place..

            I immediately stood with my knees trembling..

"Joonmyun.." 

I can't help it but to cry while untying the rope tied around his hands..

"Minah.. Minah.." 

He muttered, and formed a smile that was a sign of relief while tears were rolling down his eyes, too.

           I quickly removed the blindfold from his eyes, I hollered.. He's here.. The man that I've searched for so long is right here infront of me..

"Minah.. I'm sorry if I was a coward and didn't return.. Minah.. I'm sorry.." He bewailed while gently cupping my cheeks.

"Joonmyun--what are you doing here? Why did you came? Why did you put your life on risk?" 

I cried really hard.

"I won't turn my back on you.. I won't leave you, like I did before..I won't let you face all of these alone.. I won't leave you.." He murmured as tears continued to roll down his eyes.

"We have to escape this place. Let's go home." He wiped those tears in my eyes, and in his eyes, it was shown that no matter what happens, he'll protect me..

We stood and quickly ran away-- but then the lights suddenly turned on..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person's POV

They stood and quickly ran away-- but then the lights suddenly turned on..

We frozed , seeing those men with stonelike body surrounding the both of us.