Chapter 19: Gradually Recovering..

"I'm sure I met you somewhere, It's just that I can no longer remember where it was.."

    Jong in stood and harshly put down his chopsticks. "I.. I didn't know you nor met you,I guess...this was the first time we meet." He cleared his throat and offered her a handshake. 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kim Jongin."

       Mrs. Kim reached her hand and accepted his handshake. 

"Are you sure, we never met before?" She asked, still puzzled.

"Ne." He replied with his eyes straightly darted on her.

          Hyo Jin felt the serious atmosphere between Jong in and her mom. "Ahh.. umma, this is Jong in, Chanyeol's bestfriend, he's the one who saved us yesterday night." She introduced him and smiled. 

Jong in replied with a smile and bowed with all his manners.

        "Let's eat umma, I'm hungry."

And with that, her mom sat beside her and Hyo Jin lent her chopsticks. 

          Mrs. Kim wasn't contented by what Jongin said, she really knew that she saw him somewhere. Her thought was continously bothering her.

Jong in noticed this and turned his head to her. "Ahjumma, let's eat." He smiled.

      Mrs. Kim finally snapped out of her mind and darted her head to the food and started to eat.

(*Ofcourse, you won't forget me.")

Chanyeol placed japchae and ddeukbokki on Mrs. Kim's plate, "Let's eat.." He smiled and Mrs. Kim patted his head.

"Ahjumma, you look so pretty ~!" Chen all of a sudden muttered.

"Aigoo, stop kidding or else I'll believe you. Hahaha" 

       They bursted out laughing.. except Jong in who looks like he's not interested at all and his eyes are just focusly darted on his food.

"Our Chen loves older noona's the most" Luhan added and pinched Chen's cheeks.

        "I'm no longer you're noona.. I'm your ahjumma, so you better stop it, you know.." She replied with a smile.

Evreryone looked happy but then Sehun noticed that Jong in's being silent all the time..

               "Hyung, how is your brother doing?" Sehun asked him out of curiosity and to this, Jong in suddenly choked because of his unexpected question.

            "Hyung? Kwenchana?" Sehun sprinted towards him and patted his back to comfort..

Everyone's mood saddened, including Hyo Jin..

He then turned his head to Hyo Jin and watched her expression,  "He's..fine."

"Why? What happened to his brother?" Mrs. Kim who is clueless of what's happening asked.

             "His brother was hospitalized and is now suffering a coma." Sehun muttered and continue on patting his back.

"I'm sorry to hear that.." Mrs. Kim muttered and looked at him with sadness in her eyes.

            "Really? I didn't expect you to be.." Jong in put down his chopsticks and replied straightly  with anger shown in his eyes.. Everyone was startled by his sudden answer and his different tone towards her.

"What?" 

"I mean, You don't have to feel sorry.. He's going to be fine." He muttered and smiled to her.

    "Excuse me.." He felt so uneasy so he stood and stormed out ouf the room..

"What's wrong with that kid?" Mrs. Kim asked as she watched his back exiting out of the room.

       "I apologize on behalf of him, he's just probably stressed and tired.. you know.." Kris bowed at her and send him his greatest apology.

"Aigoo.. You don't have to be.. I know how he feels, I understand.. No one's going to be fine if that'd happen to your brother, right?" She replied.

          "but he's really been acting weird lately, hyung.." Sehun pouted and rested his chin on Luhan's shoulders.

"He's just stressed." Luhan answered as he pinched Sehun's nose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung.. tell me what should I do, I can't.. Tell me what should I do.. No matter how hard I try, I can't bear and pretend to be good to her.. I can't.. Hyung, tell me what should I do.."  

         Kai clenched his fist on the clutch and could no longer control his anger.. He buried his face on the steering wheel and shouted hysterically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My heart is still struggling to return to that long night
The promise I made that early morning has become a lie and I can't go back
Our shadows are starting to move back to those days
You know that I'm still waiting for you"

"Another day Another night
But our future is going nowhere
Now Living without your love
I can still picture your shaking shoulder
For now, my destiny is sad

I want to forget your eyes, your tears, and sighs
Each day I take off the ring I cannot let go, still hiding my feelings
My mind wants to shout, to send one last message
You know that My hearts beating for you"

"H-Hyo.. Hyo Jin.." slowly his fingers started to move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continue~