Chapter 32: I'm Sorry..

They stopped at the hotel where Hyo Jin was checked in.

            "Hyo.. Do you feel better now?" Chanyeol asked as she examined her emotionless face.

"Hyo.. I need to go. I'm going back to Canada.." He added once he noticed that she wasn't responding.

He laid his back on the seat as he took a deep breathe.

Hyo Jin slightly turned her head to face him..

"C-Chanyeol.. Can't you stay? I-I need you.. I need you right now. If you leave,  I'll go crazy.. I can't handle all of this alone.." 

Hyo Jin muttered as she held his arm tightly, then later buried her face to it, crying..

Chanyeol felt a sting on his heart..

He just couldn't leave her. He doesn't have the heart to leave her alone..

He shut his eyes for awhile and took a deep breathe..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyo Jin's POV

Chanyeol told me that he was leaving..

I didn't know how to react, I was afraid to be alone..

I fear the time that I have to live by myself again, with no friends to cry on.. 

I told him, I beg him not to leave..

I waited for his response, but he just took a deep breathe..

I carefully freed him for I already knew his answer..

Hopeless. That's the word I could describe myself.

Slowly, I bade goodbye and was about to leave the car-- 

But then..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Mrs. Kim's house.]

Now Playing : Someday-Nina

Jaejoong supposedly brought her midnight snacks in her room for he thought that she was still awake..

but she's already asleep.

He carefully placed the food down in her bedside table and sat beside her as he examined her sleeping face.

Gently touching her eyes, down to her cheeks till--

he subconsciously touched her lips--

"Why do I feel this way? Why do I feel like I don't want you to leave me anymore.. Why do I feel like I can't live a day without you.." 

He whispered and kissed her forehead lightly..

He then covered her with blanket and tucked her hair behind her ears..

He was about to exit her room, but then he noticed something in her table..

"A diary?" He said as he examined the notebook.

He looked at her, and sat at the chair then began to flip the page.

[1st Page] 

"Dear Diary, 

Today I found Joonmyun, I felt so happy that he's here finally. I said it, he'll come back like what he promised ^-^. Please, Don't take him away from me anymore..

[2nd Page]

"Dear Diary,

Joonmyun told me that I've always been adorable and I still haven't changed. If I could only remember the past, then we'll talk about it again and again. Isn't that the nicest thing ever? Please bring my memory back . T_T"