Chapter 18: Uneasy

Kris received 1 message from Do Kyungsoo:

         "Kris, hyung! help us, Sehun ordered alot of foods, Please help us carry it all. We're now at Dongdaemun. Bye."

-Do Kyungsoo

~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Aisshh. I need to go first, I need to pick them up at Dongdaemun, Kyungsoo said that Sehun ordered alot of food and they can't handle it by themselves, I'll just go pick them up."

Chanyeol nodded.

Kris grabbed his jacket and went off.

When Kris already exited the room, he carefully stood and sat beside Hyo Jin.

       "I don't know what kind of feelings I have for you that it's okay for me to risk my life just to save you, but in the meantime I just need you to stay by my side." He murmured as he examined her face and finally planted a kiss on her forehead.

  He then carefully lifted her bridal style and lay her on the bed while he just sat on the couch beside her and just stare at how delicate her face is..

But all of a sudden, Hyo Jin phone rang and to this she woke up and was startled when she saw Chanyeol looking at her.

"C-Chanyeol..?" 

        He was then came back to his senses and panickedly shifted his gaze away from her.

"H-How do you feel now? Got better?" 

     He said not even bothering to look at her, he find it too awkward when Hyo Jin woke up and saw him staring at her.

Hyo Jin slowly nodded her head.

"By the way.. Your phone is ringing, your mom must be worrying about you.."

      Hyo Jin then picked up her phone and answered her mom.

"Mom?"

"Hyo Jin? how are you feeling now? How's Chanyeol? Is he okay? Is he better now? How is he?"

     She shifted her gaze to Chanyeol who is now playing with the rubix cube Luhan left. 

"She's not worrying about me, I think she worries about you more."  She smiled at him and lend her phone to him. Chanyeol then took the phone and talk to Hyo Jin's mom.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"CHANYEOL? THANK GOODNESS, YOU'RE FINE!"

                  He then looked at Hyo Jin and saw her giggling. "See?"

"Thank you for worrying about me, how are you auntie?"

"I'm absolutely fine now that I know that both of you were fine. I'm on my way to the hospital, I made japchae, ddeukbokki and kimchi for the both of you to eat. Wait for me, hm?"

"Ne, auntie. Thank you"

       Then Mrs. Kim hung up.

"What did mom said?" said Hyo Jin as she carefully solves the rubix cube.

"She said , she'll be here with alot of food." and he let out a soft chuckle.

"Oh.. See? My mom loves you" 

"Well.." he replied and brushed his nape, and to that they both laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Food Delivery !"

As soon as they heard someone they shifted their looks at the door and the 9 boys came in.

"Ayt, Did we interrupted the both of you?" They all chorus.

"What kind of question is that?" Chanyeol replied and stood to help set the food.

"Waahhh! The food is still hot! Hurry, let's eat now ! I'm starving!" And Xiumin grabbed his chopsticks and was about to put the food in his mouth but Chanyeol halted him.

"O-O-O-Opps ! Hyo Jin!" He shifted his gaze to Hyo Jin and winked at her. "Ladies first, where are your manners?"  He continued.

Hyo Jin then get up and sat at the edge of the bed and grabbed her chopsticks. "Let's eat !" She said with a joyful tone and began to dig in.

"What are you doing? You didn't even wait for me." 

They all turned their head at the door and found Jong In standing with tons of food he ordered with him.

"Jong In !"  Kyungsoo then sprinted towards him and Jong In spread his arms expecting for him to give him a welcome hug , but Kyungsoo didn't , he's more interested in the food he bought. He grabbed the food in his hands and quickly putted it on the table.

"What was that for? I thought my jjagiya wants to hug me" He then crossed his arms and pouted cutely.

"Just hurry and come here, ain't got no time for that, We're starving." Kyungsoo replied with his mouth full.

   And they all bursted out laughing. Jong in then came in.

He immediately grabbed his chopsticks and served his plate with Japchae.

"Hyung, where did you go earlier? You just leave without even telling me." Sehun sat beside him and wrap his arms on his shoulders cutely.

"He went to visit his brother, didn't I already told you that Sehun?" Kris replied.

"Ohh.." Sehun smiled half heartedly.

"Jong in.." Hyo Jin softly muttered.

      Jong in lowered his head abit and looked at Hyo Jin.

"I hope your brother recovers soon.. And... I hope you find the girl that you're searching for." She continued.

     Upon hearing this, he shifted his gaze away from her and unknowingly, Jong in's tears suddenly fell from his eyes.. Everyone noticed this, so they went silent.

    He quickly wiped the tears from his eyes with his hands and returned his head from his plate. "Let's eat !" He forced a smile.

All of a sudden, Mrs. Kim came and entered the room. "Surprise !" She raised the food she brought with joy.

"Omo, I didn't know there were alot of you here, My food might not be enough." 

"Kwenchana auntie, we already had alot of foods here." Chanyeol stood and welcomed her with manners.

Mrs.Kim sat with Hyo Jin on her side and Jong in on the other.

     Accidentally, Mrs.Kim shifted her looks to Jong in.. "You seem familiar, haven't we already met?"

Jong in started to feel uneasy..

~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continue