Chapter 22: What He Really Feels..

Chanyeol came back with a cup full of hot water.

             "Jong in , help ! It's hot !" He said as he hurriedly search for a table to place the cup.

"Well.. I think it's just me." He jokingly said as he stood and helped him.

              "Tch. You feeler." He blurted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person's POV

While Mrs. Kim was on her way to the office.. Her heart wasn't really contented, she knew there's something going on, but she just can't remember what it is..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here." Chanyeol lended Jong in his coffee and sat beside him comfortably.

                * poke poke poke

He turned his head on his back when he felt someone's finger poking his cheeks.

              "Hyo Jin?"

And she answered him with a smile.

"I'll just go outside, to the park.. To get some fresh air." She added and stood carefully, Chanyeol helped her and grab her hand.

"Do you want me to accompany you?" He asked and to this Jong In fakingly choked to signalled him that he was still there.

                 Hyo Jin looked at him and got what he meant.

"Nope. I'll be fine by myself." She smiled and exited the room.

         Chanyeol watched her back as she made her way out of the room.

                     "She's amazingly perfect.." Chanyeol muttered.

"Tch. What's so perfect about her?" Jong in blurted as he took a sip of his hot coffee.

                     "The guy in her past must be really lucky to have her." He added.

"The guy in her past,he must really be an unlucky person to have her." Jong in blurted again.

                "Stop it. Why are you being like that to her?" Chanyeol took the sit beside him and opened the book from Jong in's bag without him knowing.

"Just stating my opinion."

Subconsciously, there was a picture inserted in the bottom of the page.

                "Wait.. Who's this girl?" He said as he examined the picture.

(The picture shows a girl and a guy's selca together. But it wasn't clearly shown, for the picture was obviously old. Not really old, seems like it was taken 2-3 years ago.)

        Jong in turned his head to look at him only to found him already examining his things. Once Jong in saw him looking at the picture , he immediately snatched the picture from his hands and crumpled it. Chanyeol was shocked by his sudden action and looked at him with his eyes rounded in shock.

"Wait..Isn't that girl Hyo Jin?" He muttered still unbelievable by what he saw.

              "Hyo Jin? No way ! Why would I have a picture of her in my book?" Jong in panickedly denied and can't even stare to his eyes directly.

"I'm sure it was her.. Am I right?" He nagged.

"I told you it wasn't her. Why would I have a picture of her in my book?" He nagged back and hid the crumpled picture in his pocket.

          "Yeah right. Why would you have a picture of her in your book? I mean.. No, just no.. I'll only accept your reason if you have a crush on her. But I'd totally not going to approve of that" He mumbled with a suspicious tone.

"Tch. Why would I going to have a crush on her? Too childish." Jong in replied.

An awkward atmosphere came in and this led them to silence..

            "But you know what.. I'm kind of jealous to that guy he's searching from her past.. Seriously." Chanyeol straightly mumbled.

              "Why?" Jong in said trying to also break the silence.

"I don't know.. It's just what I feel right now.." He replied as he slowly ducked down his head.

           "But that guy.. what will you do if he came back? Will you leave her to him?" He softly muttered back and looked at him.

"I don't know.. Guess I just have to accept whatever her decision is.." He whirled his head to face him and painted a weak smile on his face.

"Sometimes I asks myself, why did I even entered a situation like this, and I, myself can't even answered this. All I know is just I have to.. Even if it already kills me inside, even if it hurts me inside.. I just know to myself that I just have to.." He added, stood carefully and watched her by the window, walking.

           "If I were you, I won't continue this thing.. This will just end up being them both together and you--- " He paused.

         "forgotten." He continued and emphasized those words.

"Ever heard of the word sacrifice?" Chanyeol said not even daring to halted his look away from her.

              "What's about that word?" Jong in answered shortly.

"It means that if you really love someone then where and who'll she be happy of, even if it's not with you, you'll have to sacrifice and let her.. Cause Love isn't selfish, It's the most wonderful and at the same time the most painful feeling ever created. You can't experience love without being hurt." He paused,.

        "Even if loving her means sacrifying my own happiness, I'll be willing to, cause I chose to love her, whatever or no matter how painful it is, this is the path that I chose..I'd do my best not to regret every little piece of this." He continued and faced him with a smile.

"If that's what you want then.." Kai stood, patted his shoulder and leave the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Chanyeol hyung, I'm sorry.. I couldn't support you with what you want.. You're always there for me, but this time , I care for my brother more.. I just hope that you'll do everything you can to do have what you really wanted to have, while I, I'll do my best to not make you have her, I really don't want to do this... I don't want to hurt you, hyung.. Please forgive me..

      He thought to himself as he leaned his back against the wall..

*Hyung, How I wish you just stayed where you really deserves to be right now. How I wish, you shouldn't interfere with this anymore.. But before I knew it, It's already too late..

          "Please forgive me hyung.. But I need to do this for my brother.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continue