Chapter 7: "Finally I Caught You"

They rode a cab to go home . Mrs. Kim sat on the front seat while Hyo Jin and Chanyeol on the back sit.

fast forward

                They already arrived home and left their shoes in the shoe rack.

"Mianhae Chanyeol ahh , I didn't even clean our house.. Aigoo, were just so busy these recent days, Mian" said Mrs. Kim as she was picking up all the tiny pieces of paper scattered in the ground.

"Aniyo Mrs. Kim , kwenchana" he replied kindly and smiled.

Hyo Jin hurriedly putted down her bag and ran to her room then locked the door.

The both of them looked at her sudden behavior. 

           Mrs. Kim looked down and let out a big sigh. Chanyeol just looked at Mrs. Kim with a concerned face and patted her back..

"It will be alright Mrs. Kim , don't lose hope.." he cheered her up and smiled.

"Kamsahabnida Chanyeol ahh, Your parents were really lucky to have a son like you"  She patted his shoulders.

Chanyeol just half smiled.

               "Wait for awhile Chanyeol ahh, you can just watch TV at the living room , I'm just going to prepare the dinner" said Mrs Kim as she finally freed him and went to the kitchen to cook some dinner.

"Ne"

          He then went to the living room and sat on the couch then turned on the TV to watch Arirang. He checked out the clock , "Simply Kpop should be airing from now" . He thought to his self.

Yey ! He got it right, The show that was airing right now is Simply K-pop !

EXO performing MAMA at Simply Kpop

"Careless, Careless

Shoot Anonymous, Anonymous

Heartless Mindless, 

No one who care about me"♫♫

                     "Oh ! They're music is cool, and so their looks and their dance too ! so cool ! and that tall guy with curly brown hair, he's goodlooking like me ! I should change my ringtone now~!." said Chanyeol as he picked up his phone and downloaded the song MAMA and changed it to his ringtone.

"Mama ~! Mama~!" He sang together and enjoyed their dancing.

"Dinner is serve ~!" said Mrs. Kim as she put the Japchae in the table.

         Upon hearing this, Chanyeol stood up and walked towards the dining room and took a seat.

"I'll just call Hyo Jin, is it okay Chanyeol?" Mrs. Kim smiled and walked upstairs to call Hyo Jin.

          Chanyeol sat silently waiting for the both of them.

"When ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Please play the music on the multimedia :)