Chapter 6: By Force

"She seems like a good person to me.." He muttered as he watched her sleep.

silence..

(phone ringing)

"Naega jeil jal naga

Naega jeil jal naga

Naega jeil jal naga

Je je jeil jal naga" ♫♫

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Oh ! Chanyeol ah, I'm here in the ground floor , can you help me with these foods I bought for Hyo Jin? I can't carry them alone,  it's too heavy."

"No problem, Mrs. Kim "

"Kamsahabnida~ Chanyeol ahh.."

*hang up

            Chanyeol patted D.O.'s back who fell asleep to let him know that he have to go downstairs to help Hyo Jin's mom..

"Kyungsoo ah, I'll just go downstairs, take care of Hyo Jin oh ?"

"Oh , ne "  said D.O. who was still half asleep.

        Chanyeol then rode the elevator and went to the ground floor to help Hyo Jin's mom.. 

He whirled his head around to search for Mrs. Kim. 

Finally , he found her.

          He sprinted towards her and helped her carry the stuffs. 

They then get inside the elevator and Chanyeol pressed the number to which Hyo Jin's room was located.

1...

2..

3...

4...

5...

6..

          When the elevator opened, Chanyeol picked up the groceries and proceeded to Hyo Jin's room with Mrs. Kim.

"Oh? Kyungsoo?"  Mrs. Kim noticed that Kyungsoo had already fallen asleep.

Chanyeol then averted his gaze to Kyungsoo, "Kyungsoo yah~" He murmured trying to wake him up.

"No, Chanyeol , let him be , He must be really tired.."  said Mrs. Kim then smiled at Chanyeol. 

           They then proceeded inside Hyo Jin's room and placed down all the groceries.

          Mrs. Kim gracefully went beside Hyo Jin and sat at the couch beside her bed. She then caressed her hair softly , "Hyo Jin , please allow yourself to heal the pain inside, It hurts me so much seeing you in this way" She whispered and kissed her daughter's forehead.

          Chanyeol turned his head to look at Hyo Jin's mom. 

He could see the sincerity and longing in Mrs. Kim's eyes. 

He half smiled and turned his head back to what he was doing.

Several minutes later..

         The nurse came inside the room and told Hyo Jin's mom that her daughter's condition was becoming better and that they can already go home.

"Jinjja?! Neomu kamsahbnida~!" Her mother felt teary after hearing what the nurse said..

"Ne" The nurse bowed and finally went outside.

"I can go home now?" said Hyo Jin who just woke up upon hearing what the nurse said.

       "Ne, finally"  Mrs. Kim  cupped her cheeks and hugged her.

Hyo jin accidentally turned her head and saw Chanyeol smiling at him.

fast forward..

       Mrs. Kim already proceeded to the accounting section to pay for the bills. 

So Chanyeol and Hyo Jin were all left inside the room.. 

*awkward silence

*Awkward silence

"So, how are you feeling now Hyo Jin?" Chanyeol muttered , trying to break the silence.

"Fine" she replied.

"How was your wri-" 

                    Hyo Jin jumped off the bed and went inside the bathroom not even letting him finish what he was about to say.

He looked down and just forced a smile.

            Suddenly, Mrs. Kim already came back and upon hearing the slamming door, Hyo Jin abruptly came out of the bathroom and packed her things to go home together with her mom. When they were already done with their things, they left and rode the elevator together with Chanyeol.

"By the way, Chanyeol , where is Kyungsoo?" asked Mrs. Kim

"Oh, he already left , his mom called him for some important matter" he replied kindly.

*Basement

                  The three of them stepped out of the elevator.

"Chanyeol , would it be okay for you to have some dinner at our house?" asked Mrs. Kim

             Hyo Jin was startled by her mom's sudden approach to Chanyeol..

"Mom !" she yelled.

"Wae Hyo Jin? You should be thankful to him , he took good care of you after all~" she smiled.

         Chanyeol grinned as he was brushing his nape. 

while Hyo Jin? she just rolled her eyes, cause she was left with no choice.

~~~~~~~~~~

 To Be Continue