Chapter 15: Because I Don't Know How To Love

"If dying means protecting you, then I'd be willing to, Cause a life without you is not a life at all."

Now Playing: BAP-Punch 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Chanyeol ah~!!"

             He whirled at his back to see who it was who called him..

             He smirked~

It's his friends~

Kai, who is a leader of a mafia together with his men of honour..

Tao, who is a wushu God. 

Chen, D.O. , Sehun, Luhan, Xiumin, Lay, Kris

and his bestfriend Baekhyun..

"I thought you'd never come" He smirk.

"We got your back" Kai answered buoyancy.

Then, they all came beside him and shot the opponent a cold look.. 

"Are you sure you wanted to continue this?" Tao asked them arrogantly as he was clenching and examining his fist arrogantly..

"Who are you?" One of the opponent asked him.

"Me? huh.." He answered as he was playing with his fist confidently and gave a soft blew to it..

"I think it would be much better if you asked yourself that rather than throwing that kind of question to me" He smirk and balled his fist.

"I'm giving you 5 seconds to run if you still want to live" Kai added twitching his eyebrows.

5..4...3.....2--

"Back off ! This is not your fight !" One of the opponent yelled to him.

"Then whose fight it is? That girl? *sigh,  I didn't know you were that dumb ! Pabo ! You look like men but you're gonna fight with a girl? That's the most ridiculous joke I ever heard.. Perhaps... you're a gay? " Kai replied arrogantly.

And they all laughed.

"It's none of your business !" yelled the other opponent.

"I don't care, I already gave you 5 seconds to run but you wasted your chance to live.. It's a pity my elegant hands will be dirty by the blood of yours after this.. Aisshh.." Kai replied, annoyed.

"That's what I am thinking too. Well I guess we just have to buy a galloon of alcohol to remove the dirty blood of those guys later.." Kris added .

"Stop talking , let's just start this !" The leader of the opponent shouted.

"Aisshh.. Did I just hear a frog talk?" Baekhyun covered his ears with one of his fingers , showing how annoyed he is.

"HAHAHA !" They began laughing..

"Well, whoever that voice is coming from..  Let's just start this" He added and darted Tao a look..

 Tao got what that mean and nodded.

 1

2

Tao whispered to his ally.. then shouted..

They ran to them and began attacking them..

The opponent was quite good,

but they're BETTER..

    They were fighting when suddenly Chanyeol turned his head to look at Hyo Jin, but she was no longer there. He whirled around and saw one of his opponent carrying her and was about to escape her to them.

"Get your Dirty hands off at her !~"

Chanyeol shouted from behind boiling in anger.

He was so fast that he caught the man and abruptly threw a punch on his face.. His eyes were fuming in anger and he can no longer control his fist..

"Chanyeol !!!"

Baekhyun shouted as his eyes were rounded in horror.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continue