Chapter 9: A Day with Him

[

 AUTHORS NOTE: Happy Birthday to our Dearest Maknae, Sehun ! or should I say Thehun? I Love you so much ! We Exotics will always be here for EXO ]

Hyo Jin's POV 

         "Hyo Jin ! Hyo Jin !" 

 Wow.. what was that? Early this morning, my mom called for me and surprised me with the dress she's showing me right now on her side. It is a baby blue colored, heart shaped, with a length that doesn't even exceed to my knee, wow? what is my mom thinking right now? 

         "Wear this for your date with Chanyeol"  

My mom plastered a smile extending to her ears as her finger was directly pointing on the glamorous dress.

         "No" I replied shortly. Why is she acting like that? It's not like it's a kind of prom and I don't even considered that as a date, but I considered that as a way to express my gratitude towards him? as well as a sincere sorry for him, well...

flashback~

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"  

UNINTENTIONALLY, NOT AWARE OF WHAT HAPPENED, I SLAPPED HIS MOST ADORABLE LOVING HANDSOME PRECIOUS FACE....

flashback~ flashback~ flashback~

     After what I just did, everything turned awkward.. I didn't really meant to do that, It's just that.. Blame my fist for creating such dumbness..My mom's eyes were rounded in horror she then pulled me to the corner and explained to me what really happened, and because of that, I felt guilty, and dummy for I have such an unexpected imagination.. 

flashback~

      And when I was about to go to my room , Chanyeol called my name and told me If I was really sincere about apologizing to him , then I shall date him. 

end of flashback ~

          And that was the reason of all that's happening now.. I know, I know, it was all my fault for being such a dummy.

           "Then, what did you decide to wear?"

My mom asked as she sat at the edge of my bed with her arms crossed and completely uninterested.

             "A pikachu hoodie and a jeans"

I grinned as I went to my cabinet and found this clothes. 

              "You are so not going to wear that"

She straightly replied with her blank face.

               "Yes I will"

I smiled confidently and started on playing with those pikachu ears.

              "No.way." -Mom

               "How about yes way?" I replied back as I brought those clothes out and dragged them to bed.

             "First impression is always important Hyo Jin." said Mom as she stood up and held my shoulders , made me face the mirror and gave me the dress.

                  "Mom, it's not like Im going to attend a prom, a romantic couple date or whatever it is." I pouted as I looked at the glamorous dress infront of me.

                      "Trust me, Hyo Jin.. I know what I am doing" My mom smiled and pushed me to the bathroom to fit that fabulous dress.

                         "Mom !" I gazed back and said in complete annoyance.

And unexpectedly, No way, But yes way, But why in the world?!

 My Mom DID AEGYO !

              So just like that, I lose.. I was totally hooked by her, she got me..

I fitted in the clothes and get out of the bathroom.

"And by the way, Chanyeol said that he'd pick you up here. So you better hurry.."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Why is this dress so shortl? And it doesn't even exceed up to my knees?" 

          I zip the zipper on my back and ready to leave the bathroom.

"Are you alright there honey?" My mom was reading a newspaper, when..

"Hyo-woah .. Oh My! Look at yourself !! Hyo Jin ! You look so great !"

My mom dropped her jaw, flabbergasted..

 I slowly walked to the mirror.. and..

"Is this really me?"  I thought to myself as I held the edge of the dress and smiled.

"Suho oppa, How I wish you'll be the one to see me in this dress.." I forced a smile on my face and breathe deeply..

"Now, all that is left to do is a makeup !" My mom said like she just found a light bulb in her head .

 I whirled my head to face my mom..then shook my head. 

"No way, mom. No way."

But it was no use, she pulled me to sit and gathered all her makeup..  Just like that, she started to put make up on my boring and plain face, yeah, that's what I describe my face.. LIFELESS..

*Eyeliner

*Light lipstick

*BB Cream

"Done !" My mom merrily said and turn the chair on which I am seating to face the mirror.

"You look really really great !" she said in great overly contenment and leave my room to go downstairs cause someone just knocked on the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh ! Chanyeol , you're here !"

______________________

To Be Continue :)