Chapter 8: A Date?

The screaming part of Hyo Jin's favorite song MAMA was indeed the best alarm clock. She got up and turned it off , then went to the bathroom. After, she then combed her hair and went to the living room to greet her mom, a good morning !

"Good mor- woah !"

           She was stretching her arms with her eyes partly squinted while she was walking down the stairs, but then her eyes were abruptly now rounding in horror when he saw a god-like guy sleeping in their couch.

         She panicked and whirled around to find her mom. She saw her mom preparing their breakfast in the kitchen , she then ran to her, carrying each steps carefully and made her steps silently and tapped her mom's back.

"Mom, Mom ! What is he doing here?" She murmured pointing at the sleeping god-looking guy with her eyes still rounded in horror.

"Ohh.. Chanyeol.....? Yah ! Don't you remember what happened last night?" answered Mrs. Kim without even looking at her as she was sipping her kimchi stew that she was cooking.

"OH.MY.GAHD." she murmured in her thoughts as her eyes was now even more wider.

"S-Something happened last night?"  she quickly putted her hands over her chest and dramatically took step backwards..

"D-Did I just lose something as a girl?" she murmured in her thoughts again as her hands over her chest was tightly gripping and protecting what she think she should protect.

She was having a deep thoughts and hundreds of it were shouting in her mind.

                  Until she didn't noticed that her back already bumped someone from behind.

"Did you have a good sleep?" 

            She was then snapped back to her senses when she heard a God-like deep voice asked him. She nervously whirled her head to face him.

*Gulp

*dugeun dugeun dugeun

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"  she screamed to the extent of her throat.

            Subconsciously, unaware of what she's doing, she brought her fist and slapped his face. 

(O.O)

Mrs. Kim and Chanyeol was startled by her sudden action, both of them rounded their eyes in shock, Hyo Jin on the other hand was startled by what she had done too.. She didn't really meant to do that, it's just that her fist just made it's action. 

    She panickedly covered her mouth as her eyes was rounded in horror too.

"H-Hyo Jin.." Mrs. Kim muttered , still startled by her sudden action.

     MAMA MIA ♫♫

     MAMA MIA♫♫

     MAMA MIA♫♫

fast forward~

           They were now sitting on the couch, Mrs. Kim need to prepare their breakfast first so she headed to the kitchen, leaving the two of them with Chanyeol sitting on the one edge of the couch while Hyo Jin on the other side.