Chapter 47: Bet To Convince

"Why are you so enthusiastic about this operation? Why are you talking to me like I'm your ally?" Naruto asked, glaring at them. "Right now, you are our ally. We can't sit pretty and watch him try to harm an Akatsuki member. His deeds are blocking our path onto getting all the tailed beasts." Pein sternly said, giving Naruto a hard look. "Hidan." Pein called out. With that, Hidan entered. "What?" Hidan rudely asked. "Take Naruto to his temporary room. You have until Sakura's wounds heal." Pein said as they walk away.

Naruto lied on his back with him staring at the ceiling. "You think you'll be able to handle the extraction, brat?" Kurama suddenly asked in Naruto's head. Naruto took a deep breath. 'Yeah I hope I can, dattebayo. I want to free the village from the jutsu. Even if it means seeking help from the enemy, dattebayo.' Naruto thought. "You'll have to do better than that to convince me to agree with this operstion. I'll be doing most of the work there." Kurama said, making Naruto twitch in annoyance.

'I'll be suffering the most, dattebayo! The extraction will hurt, dattebayo!' Naruto thought, glaring at the ceiling. "Fine, let's make a deal, brat." Kurama started. 'What deal?' "To make Itachi Uchiha open up to you. Make him tell his past to you." Kurama said, smirking. 'That's impossible, dattebayo!' Naruto shouted.

"Trust me, you'll see Itachi differently." Kurama said. "As that piercing boy said, you have until the forehead's wounds heal." 'W-wait!' Naruto said but nothing replied back at him. Naruto simply sighed at this and sat on his bed. "How the hell am I going to ask Uchiha to tell his past to me, dattebayo?" Naruto whispered to himself.

'Wait, what is Itachi's past? Did he secretly got rejected by the girl he likes? Did he secretly steal a box of expensive highclass dango? Oh gosh, did HE go to a seduction mission as a woman?!' Naruto thought, freaking himself out. "What if he did?" Naruto whispered to himself with wide eyes.

"Did teme go to one too?!" He continued. It's pretty amazing how he manages to freak himself out to this extent. A knock pulled Naruto out of his thoughts. "Yo, Sakura asked me to bring you tons of ramen." Kisame said, entering Naruto's room with 4 trays, two on each arm.

"That's great, dattebayo! I'm starving!" Naruto said, grinning. "Figures, you refused to eat for 8 whole weeks." Kisame said, lying the trays on Naruto's bed. "I'll come back for it later. You may go to the kitchen to ask Sakura for more. See ya!" Kisame said, walking away with a wave of a hand and a grin. "Yeah, thanks!" Naruto answered as he started globberin down the food.

Not even half an hour later, Naruto finished the food with an unsatisfied sigh. "Need more, dattebayo." He told himself as he took the liberty onto bringing the trays with him on his way to the kitchen.

He went out of his room and looked at both sides in confusion. "Nobody told me the directions." Naruto whispered to himself as he scratched the back of his head in confusion. "Trust my guts and my guts say left." He said, going on his merry way.

5 minutes into the hallways later, Naruto groaned. "I'm lost." He said, hearing his stomach growl. He turned and saw the Uchiha he was supposed to make him open up.

Itachi's eyes landed on Naruto. "You're lost." Itachi monotonously said, making Naruto twitch. "The door on your right is Sakura's door." Itachi simply said, walking away. Naruto knocked on the door and barged in. "Sakura-chan, I'm still hungry and got lo--!" Naruto's jaw dropped when he saw a shocking scene before him. Hidan on top of Sakura on the floor. "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING, DATTEBAYO?!!" Naruto shouted as he ripped Hidan off Sakura and pulling Sakura away.

"Naruto, what the hell?!" Sakura shouted. "That's my line, dattebayo!" "What the hell were you trying to do with Sakura-chan?!" Naruto shouted, directing his question to Hidan. "I just f**king slipped and fell on top of the b**ch!" Hidan said as Sakura hit Naruto over the head. "Don't misunderstand things, idiot. I'd never do that thing with Hidan." Sakura said as Naruto turned to her.

"Yeah, not like the sh**ty b**ch has chest." Hidan said smirking as he turned away. This ticked Sakura off and punched Hidan with chakra filled fist right through the wall of the room beside hers, which is Kisame's.

"S-sakura-chan, I know he's immortal b-but I think he's dead, dattebayo." Naruto nervously said sweat dropping. Sakura panted as she tried to calm herself. She turned back to Naruto with a scarily cheerful smile on her face. "You said you were hungry?" Sakura asked as she lead Naruto out of her room, into the kitchen. A few seconds later, a scream of terror was heard. "MY ROOM!"

To Be Continued...