Chapter 41: Amusement Park

The four grinned at their work and saw the thrown people glaring daggers at them. The day ended with them trying to drown the four for disturbing their peace.

The following day, Sakura suddenly sat up with cold sweat running down her face. "A dream." Sakura whispered to herself, sighing in relief. Sakura took a quick bath and eventually forgot about her dream. She walked out and saw breakfast on her table. "Must be the hotel staff." She said, smiling as she ate her breakfast.

Sakura was about to go out, until she heard a knock on her door. She opened her door to reveal everyone outside her room. "Sakura! We found something cool just a few kilometers away from the resort!" Kisame said, grinning with everyone behind him, save for Konan, Pein and Zetsu. "What?" Sakura asked. "An amusement park, un!" Deidara said, grinning. "And it's free." Kakuzu said, happily counting his money. "Let's f**cking go!" Hidan said, grinning.

With that, the group ran for the amusement park. "Deidara-senpai! There's cotton candy!" Tobi shouted, pulling Deidara away who pulled Sasori with them.

Itachi tapped Kisame's shoulder making Kisame look at Itachi. Itachi simply stared at Kisame and pointed at a haunted house. "I-Itachi, you know I'm not good with jump scares." Kisame said, sweat dropping. Itachi ignored this fact and pulled Kisame with him. A few seconds later, a series of girly screams can be heard inside.

"Hidan, Kakuzu, let's ride the roller coaster!" Sakura said pulling the two with her. "W-wait! There's no way I'm riding that s**ty coaster!" Hidan shouted, trying to pull away from Sakura's insane strength. "Are you scared?" Kakuzu asked, smirking under his mask. "L-like hell I am!" Hidan said, acting tough, earning a smirk from Sakura as well. "Man up, Hidan." She said, grinning as the reached the ride. The ride ended with Hidan as pale as paper and gripping the seatbelt for his dear life.

"Let's do it again!" Sakura said. "Hell no!" Hidan shouted, pulling the two away from the ride with shaky knees. "Coward." Kakuzu mumbled under his mask, smirking at Hidan. "Shut the f**k up, rag doll." Hidan said, nerve popping on his forehead. Sakura laughed at this and went for another ride.

Once the sun started to set, they went back to the resort, worn out from Tobi being too hyper. 'It's amazing how Obito can act like that.' Sakura thought, falling down on her bed from exhaustion.

Boom!

An explosion was heard, not a second later, Sakura ran outside her room only to see Sasori and Deidara fighting Gaara and Temari. "Where the hell is Tobi, un?" Deidara asked, looking around. "Focus in the fight, brat." Sasori said. "What the f**k are you f**kers doing here?" Hidan shouted on the otherside, glaring at Kankuro and Shikamaru with Kakuzu by his side.

"Akatsuki has been sighted along this area." Gaara said. "Seems like the information was accurate." Temari said, grinning. "So you're here to catch all of us?" Kisame asked, grinning as he held off team Gai. "Actually, not all." Sai said, giving them a fake smile. "What do you mean not all, un?" Deidara said, staring at the enemies before him.

Itachi intensely stared at Sasuke as Sasuke pointed at Sakura. "We're here to kill her according to the orders of the hokage." Sasuke said, Sharingan spinning dangerously at Sakura. Sakura was about to taunt the enemies but was stopped when Pein, Konan and Zetsu walked in the scene. "Sorry to break it to you but you won't reach your prize that easily." Zetsu said.

'Someone's missing.' Pein thought, scanning the area. "If they want a fight I'll gladly give them one." Sakura said, securing her gloves. "Sorry Sakura, but Pein-sama clearly forbid you from doing anything unless your wound heal." Konan said, smiling at Sakura.

Without warning the Suna and Konoha nin attacked. "Konan, make sure Sakura is safe." Pein said, nodding at Konan as he stepped into the battlefield. Konan nodded and held Sakura's waist tightly. "W-wait! I--!" Sakura was cut off when the two ladies turned into paper.

To Be Continued...

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I just want to say that I have made me some Ko-Fi page where you can tip me a "coffee" for my works! ☕️💖

It's just a small nook you can visit and support me on if you want to! I'm hoping to fill it with more stuff that's exclusively for the page so I can continue doing what I love doing (♡˙︶˙♡) Please stop by and leave a "coffee" for your sleep-deprived writer!💖

https://ko-fi.com/kaceabella

♡ ♡