Chapter 54: Desperate Measures at Desperate Times

Everyone's eyes widened the moment they felt a different, yet familiar chakra signature. "I think you've forgotten about me. I'm hurt." Kabuto said with a with a sadistic smile on his face as he ran for Yura with his chakra scalpel. Kabuto's eyes widened when the scalpel was embedded on a different perosn.

Yura's eyes teared up as she slowly looked up at the figure in front of her. The figure grasped Kabuto's arm so hard everyone heard a sickening crack. Kabuto let out a sickening scream.

The figure turned to Yura with a bloody smile. "Don't lose faith. We made sure to free her from the jutsu." He said. Yura looked at him with tears flowing and a shaking body. "You f**king--" Kabuto said as he pulled out his now broken arm and kicked the bleeding figure aside. "ZETSU-NII!" Yura shouted as she ran for Zetsu's bleeding figure a few meters away from them.

"Zetsu-nii! Zetsu-nii!!" Yura shouted, crying as she layed Zetsu's head on her lap. "Zetsu-nii!" Yura said as Zetzu weakly smiled at her. "Zetsu-nii, wait I'll heal you. So please, stay with me." Yura begged performing handsigns. She was stopped when Zetsu put a hand on top of hers. "You know...y-you'll die if you performed...that...forbidden j-jutsu. So please...don't waste your...life that I saved." Zetsu weakly said while panting.

"Zetsu-nii!! Don't fall asleep. I'll take you to baa-sama right now in Amegakure. She's the best medic in Ame. Please!" Yura sobbed as she gripped Zetsu's hand tightly. Zetsu chuckled at this. "That's too... far, brat. You'll.. t-tire yourself." Zetsu whispered, death almost consuming his eyes. "Please, stay awake, Zetsu-nii, I beg you!" Yura shouted as Zetsu's hand lost its strength.

"My, what a heartwarming scene." Kabuto said as he made his way towards the two but was stoped when he heard Cyro's shout. "You s**ty monster!" Cyro shouted as she furiously ran for Kabuto. She was stopped when Pein sent a kick on her abdomen, sending Cyro a few meters back.

"AAARGH!!" A shout of agony was heard. Cyro turned her head and saw Posei down on the ground, unconscious. "That idiot, he looked at Itachi-nii's eyes." Kuro said as she ran for Itachi but was also stopped when Kisame also sent her a kick in the abdomen, also sending her a few meters back, Kuro tried staying awake but darkness soon consumed her.

"Akuma'ssu!!" Akemi shouted when Deidara sent a series of C2 clay bombs towards Akuma, leaving Akuma unconscous. Everyone who still has their consciousness sent a glare towards Kabuto, who is now laughing at their expressions. "Slowly, one by one, you pitiful kids are going to die by the hands of your own friends." Kabuto said, grining maniacally.

"Die? The only one that is going to die is you! Shanaro!" Someone shouted as she jumped into the battfield with a chakra filled fist pulled back. Kabuto's eyes widened at this as the fist landed on his cheek, sending him kilometers away from where he stood. "Sakura-nee!!" Cyro exclaimed as she pointed towards Zetsu and Yura.

"Zetsu!!" Sakura shouted. "Sakura-nee, please, save Zetsu-nii!" Yura said, tears still flowing down her face. "I will." Sakura said as she immediately got to work. 'Kabuto destroyed Zetsu's heart.' Sakura thought, one by one Sakura repaired the cells and the tendons.

Kabuto ran full speed towards Sakura but was stopped when Cyro created a huge wall of ice and started pushing Kabuto back. "You think that will stop me?" Kabuto asked, smirking as he jumped over the ice, aiming for Sakura. "No, but I hope this will'ssu!" Akemi said, sending an eagle-sized clay figure towards Kabuto.

Kabuto jumped back as the clay detonated. He grinned as he formed a chakra scalpel and aimed for Sakura's heart. Yura performed handsigns and soon vines enfused with chakra shot towards Kabuto, successfully stabbing his broken arm. Kabuto smirked and pulled out the vine and jumped back as icicles went for him.

'How is the jutsu not working on them?' Kabuto wondered, annoyed by the fact that he has to deal with these kids. 'Fine then, if the same jutsu won't work on them I'll use a different jutsu.' With that, Kabuto performed handsigns. A moment later, every single on them them fell unconscious.

Kabuto glared at Sakura's figure the moment he took notice that the jutsu had no effect on Sakura. "Fine then." Kabuto stated, silently walking towards Sakura with a chakra scalpel. 'S**t retaliate once done with Zetsu. Retaliate once done with Zetsu!' Sakura thought, with only a portion of wound to heal left. He was about to stab Sakura at the back until a sudden punch hit him straight in the face, sending him a few meters back.

"That's enough, Kabuto." A familiar voice said, making Sakura's eyes widen as she heal Zetsu's wound fast but surely. Suddenly, tears started falling from Sakura's eyes. "I'm sorry, sensei!" Sakura whispered, sobbing as she quickly healed Zetsu's wound. The owner of the voice simply smiled and shielded Sakura from Kabuto's view.

To Be Continued...