Chapter 36: Swimwear

"You're not." A voice suddenly said, making Sakura's eyes snap open. She turned her head and saw Kakuzu counting money by her bed. "Strength isn't measured by your speed or your ability to fight. It's a measure of how much you can fight while protecting someone important to you." He continued, smiling at Sakura under his mask as she gave her a sweet smile. "Thank you."

A few hours after breakfast the following day, "Sakura!" Kisame shouted, slamming Sakura's door open. "What?!" Sakura asked, shocked as Deidara almost threw off the door from its hinges with the others behind him. "Kakuzu!" Sasori said, out of breath. Sakura's eyes widened at this. "What happened to Kakuzu?!" Sakura asked, suddenly running towards the group. "He...he..." Konan panted. "He what?!" Sakura shouted. "Kakuzu-senpai gave us money!" Tobi shouted back, making Sakura twitch. "That's... What you made me worry for?" Sakura asked, twitching.

"B**ch! You should f**king know that Kakuzu never f**king does these s**ty kinds of things!" Hidan said as Itachi dragged Sakura out her room. "Wait, where are we going?" Sakura asked. "Kakuzu instructed us to buy ourselves swimsuits for the resort." Konan said. They entered the living room and saw Pein, Kakuzu and Zetsu waiting patiently for them. "Let's go." Pein said.

A few minutes of running later, they arrived at a local store that's solely dedicated to swimwear. Konan dragged Sakura towards the female section. "C-can I just wear a shirt and a pair of shorts in the pool?" Sakura asked, sweat dropping. "No." Konan bluntly answered as she handed Sakura a blue two-piece bikini with frills on the chest part. "Try it on." Konan said. Sakura did as she was told.

A few minutes later, Sakura got out and saw the guys waiting for her along with Konan. "W-why are they doing here?!" Sakura asked, eyes widening. "To help me evaluate you." Konan said.

"That's a nice choice, but blue doesn't suit you." Pein said, making Zetsu nod in agreement. "Tobi is a good boy! Tobi thinks Pein-sama is right!" Tobi shouted. "I don't like the design." Kisame said, making Itachi nod and return to his book. "Yeah, un. It makes you look like a kid in a bikini, un." Deidara said. "I think pink or red is better than blue. Considering that your hair is pink." Sasori said. "I don't think that's worth my money." Kakuzu said. "Yeah, b**ch. Think about Kakuzu's f**king money." Hidan said, earning himself a hit on the head.

With that, Sakura went on to the next swimwear. Sakura got out with a one-piece orange swimsuit with swirls all over. "Tobi loves it!" Tobi said. "No!" Everyone said, making Sakura go on with the next one. Sakura got out with another one-piece sky blue swimsuit with fish patterns all over. "Looks great!" Kisame said, grinning. Itachi used the book at hand and hit Kisame on the head. Kisame threatened tears to fall as he rub the bump on his head. "Change into another one." Pein said.

Sakura got out with a two-piece black swimwear with red spect all over that nearly made it look like blood. "F**k yeah!" Hidan said. "No." Kakuzu said. "Why the f**k no? She looks f**king awesome!" Hidan retorted. "She looked like she just made a major animal killing, un." Deidara said, sweat dropping.

Sakura went on with the next one and got out with a one-piece black and white swimwear. At that moment, everyone looked at Zetsu. "What?" Zetsu asked. "No." Everybody said, making Sakura sweatdrop. Sakura went back in and got out with a pink two-piece bikini. "That's the vest one so far." Pein said. "You're good enough to eat." Zetsu said. "Tobi thinks Sakura-chan is pretty!" Tobi said, jumping around. "That suits you, ne, 'tachi?" Kisame asked grinning as Itachi nodded. "That's hot, un." Deidara said, grinning. "Don't make her feel uncomfortable, brat." Sasori said. "I think this time it's worth my money." Kakuzu said. "Yeah, b**ch. Looking f**king hot!" Hidan said. "We're buying it." Konan said, making Sakura sweat drop.

"Have you already decided on yours?" Sakura asked Konan as they put all the swimwear back to their places. "I have one at home." She said, smiling. "What about the guys?" Sakura asked, raising an eyebrow. "They're guys. They take what their hands get." Konan said, making Sakura twitch.

The group returned to the hideout. Sakura plopped down on the couch with Hidan beside her. Hidan switch on the television. Sakura's eyes widened when she saw limbs being ripped apart. "Hidan! Change the channel?" Sakura shouted, shutting her eyes. "Why the f**k should I?! It's f**king great!" Hidan said, grinning.

"Sakura-chan! It's Tobi's turn to train you! Tobi is a good boy!" Tobi said, jumping around. "She's still f**king incapacitated!" Hidan said, making Sakura twitch. "I'm not! I'm merely wounded!" Sakura said, glaring at Hidan. "Sounds f**king incapacitated to me." Hidan said. With that, Sakura sighed and followed Tobi towards the training grounds.

"Tobi wants Sakura-chan to only sit down for this training." Tobi said, sitting down and patting the space in front of him. "What are we going to do, Tobi-sensei?" Sakura asked. "Sakura-chan called Tobi a sensei!" Tobi shouted in glee, making Sakura laugh at this. "I want you to be able to fool my Sharingan." Tobi suddenly said in a deep voice, far from Tobi's own.

To Be Continued...