Chapter 4: First Lunch With Everyone

"Hurry up. I hate waiting." Sasori's voice snapped Sakura out of her thoughts. She ran towards them with a smile on her face. 'Either way, I think I'll be happy here.'

They arrived back home in no time, Deidara was tackled down by Tobi. "Tobi missed Deidara-senpai! Deidara-senpai was gone for so long!" He shouted.

"Get off of me Tobi, un! We were only gone for an hour or two, un!" Deidara shouted as he ripped Tobi off of him. Sasori and Sakura ignore the two and continued their way to the kitchen.

Sasori started putting them to where they belong as Sakura readied the pan. Deidara entered the kitchen dragging a tied up Tobi with him.

"The pink b**ch can f**king cook." Hidan said, smirking as he entered and sat on one of the stools. "The old man is alive." Sakura said as she continued what she was doing. Hidan twitched and was about to retort but instead shrieked with Deidara when Zetsu suddenly appeared from the ground. "Yo." He said.

"Yo my a**(,un)!" They both shouted at him. "Why don't you use the door like a normal person for once?" Kisame asked as he entered the room, sweat dropping. "We're cannibals how normal do you think we can get?" He asked.

A few minutes later almost every member are in the kitchen waiting for Sakura to finish cooking. Itachi patiently sat on a stool, reading a book. Sasori and Deidara arguing about art...again. Kisame and Zetsu talking about...stuff. And finally, Tobi talking to a plant saying, "Plant-san looks like Zetsu-senpai."

Everybody got silent when Sakura announced that food is ready. "Aren't you going to call Konan and leader-sama?" She asked. "I don't think they'll eat." Itachi said monotonously. "They eat late, un. So don't worry, un." Deidara said, taking a sit.

"Itadakimasu." Everyone said at the same time and started eating. Zetsu looked at his food in a weird way. This didn't go unnoticed by Sakura. She leaned towards him and whispered. "You can eat that. I made sure yours is made out of human." Zetsu's eyes widened at this as he took a small bite. "It does taste like human." He said as he continued eating. "Glad you liked it." Sakura said, grinning as she continued eating.

A few minutes later everyone finished and returned to their rooms. Sakura went out of her room and roamed around. 'I hope I don't get lost again.' She thought as she turned right.

Just as she took her turn she felt a deadly chakra at the end of the hallway, making her freeze on her place. 'Wh-what is this?' She thought as her eyes showed pure fear. 'Move...move!' Sakura thought as she abruptly turned around and ran, unknown to her, a pair of red eyes watched her every move.

To Be Continued...

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I just want to say that I have made me some Ko-Fi page where you can tip me a "coffee" for my works! ☕️💖

It's just a small nook you can visit and support me on if you want to! I'm hoping to fill it with more stuff that's exclusively for the page so I can continue doing what I love doing (♡˙︶˙♡) Please stop by and leave a "coffee" for your sleep-deprived writer!💖

https://ko-fi.com/kaceabella

♡ ♡