Chapter 7: You Let Your Guard Down

Hidan grinned as he watched her sleep from the shadow. He gripped his scythe and waited for the right moment. 'You'll be a f**king great sacrifice to Jashin.' He thought as he attacked her with unbelievable speed. His scythe hit her neck, chopping off her head from her body. Sakura's body fell from the tree unmoving. Hidan stood with a satisfied look on his face and his scythe resting on his shoulder. "You were f**king good but you f**king let your sh**ty guard down. Shame." Hidan said as he readied to sacrifice her soul.

A few seconds later, the dead body and the head turned into a log. "F**k!" Hidan exclaimed as a chakra filled fist hit his back. "You were the one who let your guard down!" Sakura shouted as she sent Hidan through the training ground.

Hidan got up with a smirk. "Not f**king bad." He said, as he ran towards her with his scythe, ready to slice her into two. Sakura pulled on her gloves with a smirk on her face. She sent a punch on Hidan's chin in which he reflected with his arm. Hidan flew a few meters back from the impact. Kakuzu watched silently from a corner as Hidan smirked at Sakura.

Hidan licked his scythe, making Sakura's eyes widen as she touch the wound from her cheek. 'When did he--!' Her thoughts were cut off when she felt pain on her right thigh. She looked at Hidan and saw him with a kunai attached on his thigh.

'I'm doomed.' She thought as Hidan stabbed his left arm next, hurting Sakura in the process. 'How do I break the curse?' She thought. Sakura's eyes widened as she thought of a surely but deadly way.

Sakura closed her eyes, focusing her chakra throught her blood streams. 'Focus my chakra in my blood. That way, the blood that the masochist licked may slightly be different from the blood that I have now. Thus breaking the curse.'

Kakuzu's eyes widened partially as he saw Hidan stab himself on the heart while Sakura is still standing there focusing her chakra. 'She's full of surprises.' Kakuzu thought as Hidan's curse faded away.

Hidans eyes widened as Sakura smirked in triumph. A few seconds later, Hidan found himself tied on a tree with chakra ropes, his scythe at Sakura's hand.

"I'm impressed, you're the first one to ever break his curse." Kakuzu said, walking towards them. "Shut the f**k up rag doll!" Hidan shouted, completely annoyed at the fact that Salura actually beat him. "Did you f**king learn anything b**ch?" Hidan asked, smirking. "Yeah. I learned to think while trying to kill someone." Sakura said.

"Oi, shrimp! When you said I'll be there in a few, I thought you meant a few minutes, not a few hours. Now hurry up all three of you. Dinner is starting." Kisame said, pouting at Sakura as he entered the training grounds. "Sorry fishface." Sakura apologized, poking her tongue out at him.

Kakuzu, Sakura and Kisame walked back in silently. Until... "OI! GET THE F**K BACK HERE AND F**KING UNTIE ME!" Hidan shouted, nerve popping on top of his forehead.

To Be Continued...

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I just want to say that I have made me some Ko-Fi page where you can tip me a "coffee" for my works! ☕️💖

It's just a small nook you can visit and support me on if you want to! I'm hoping to fill it with more stuff that's exclusively for the page so I can continue doing what I love doing (♡˙︶˙♡) Please stop by and leave a "coffee" for your sleep-deprived writer!💖

https://ko-fi.com/kaceabella

♡ ♡