Chapter 53: Hopeless Fight

A/N: for this chapter please go back to chapter 11 to remember who the OC's are :3

__________________________________

Sakura gritted her teeth when Kabuto emerged from the ground, right behind Naruto. Kabuto glanced at her way and smirked at her as he knocked Naruto out. 'I'm sure the Kyuubi will come in handy once I begin my plan to rule over the four elemental nations.' Kabuto thought as all the Akatsuki members including Naruto got caught in Kabuto's jutsu. Sakura was running towards Kabuto at full speed but gradually slowed down when she felt the jutsu enter her mind. A few seconds later, Sakura's eyes turned dead. Kabuto's smirk grew wider as he made his way towards Sakura. "Who would've thought you'd end up in my palms?" He said, reaching a hand to caress Sakura's cheek.

"Don't you dare touch her!" A girly but melodic voice shouted. Kabuto quickly pulled his hand away when icicles shot towards him. Kabuto raised an eyebrow at this. "And who might you be?" Kabuto asked, raising an eyebrow. "I'm no one you should be concerned with. But you should be cautious of me once you try to harm a precious friend!" A girl with white hair and red eyes said as she shielded Sakura from Kabuto.

"Scary." Kabuto said. "What? Should I be scared of a lone little girl? Care to show me how?" Kabuto continued, taunting the girl. "Who ever said I'm alone?" The girl said, smirking.

A blue haired boy with green eyes, a green haired girl with blue eyes, a white haired girl with blue eyes, a blue haired boy with black highlights and golden eyes, a green haired girl and red eyes, a red headed boy with black eyes and a black haired girl with white eyes appeared into the battlefield, standing beside the white haired girl with red eyes.

"Cyro, what should we do about the jutsu?" Posei, the boy with blue hair with black highlights and golden eyes, said. "First we should take care of the puppet-like leaf ninjas'ssu." Akemi, the boy with blue hair and green eyes said. "The main question is 'how?'" Cyro, the girl with white hair and red eyes said.

"That's easy, we beat the living s**t out of them." Haema, the red headed boy with black eyes, said with a smirk on his face. "Why not take care of Sakura-san and the others first?" Yura, the girl with green hair and red eyes, said as Sakura sent them a chakra filled punch. All eight of them jumped out of her range.

Akuma, a green haired girl with blue eyes, dodged Deidara's clay bombs. "S**t'ssu!" Akemi cursed under his breath as he got caught by Sasori's strings.

"Itachi-nii! Snap out of it!" Posei shouted as he shot Itachi's fireballs with water pillars. "Yuki!" Posei shouted as Yuki dodged Kisame's Samehada with much effort due to Kisame's speed.

Haema, the red headed boy with black eyes, ran for Yuki the moment he noticed Kisame's handsign. Just in time, Haema landed on his feet with Yuki in his arms the moment Kisame's jutsu took effect. He let Yuki down on her feet with Yuki thanking him.

"F**k!" Haema cursed under his breath the moment he felt Kakuzu's tendrils wrap around his ankle. Yura performed handsigns. A moment later, vines shot out from the ground and stopped Kakuzu's tendrils from dragging Haema. "I f**king owe you for that, Yura." Haema said as he took out a scroll and summoned his black scythe. He ran for Kakuzu but was sent back with a kick on his stomach.

Haema coughed up blood and glared at a blonde guy. "Who's he?" Haema asked, glaring at the guy. "I think Sakura-san called him Naruto." Cyro said as she ran for Kuro, a black haired girl with white eyes, who is actually battling Tobi. "Kuro-chan, duck!" Cyro shouted. Kuro did so just in time when paper-like shurikens barely passed Kuro's head. Cyro sent icicles towards Konan to evade her attacks.

"Cyro, watch out'ssu!" Akemi shouted as he noticed rods flying towards Cyro. Cyro's eyes widened at this. Just in time, a small wolf made up of black and purple fire bit through the rod. Cyro turned her head and saw Yuki with hand signs.

"This is one hopeless fight." Akuma stated as she controlled Deidara's clay bombs with chakra strings towards Sasori. Sasori sent Akuma a look and controlled Akemi to shield Sasori. Akemi's eyes widened when the clay bombs neared his face. Akuma clicked her tongue and forced Akemi to dodged with her chakra strings. "You saved my life." Akemi said in relief. "Course I would." Akuma said.

Posei glared at Itachi while trying to avoid his eyes. "Guys, who to team up against first?" Akuma shouted, getting frustrated with Deidara and Sasori. "Defenitely not Tobi-san, Konan-san and Pein-san." Kuro said, panting. Kuro sent tendrils made out of shadows to limit Tobi's movements.

"Zetsu-san?" Yura asked as she performed more handsigns, a moment later, a huge wave of Earth came for Pein. "Now that you mentioned it, where is he?" Cyro asked.

Everyone's eyes widened the moment they felt a different, yet familiar chakra signature. "I think you've forgotten about me. I'm hurt." Kabuto said with a with a sadistic smile on his face as he ran for Yura with his chakra scalpel. Kabuto's eyes widened when the scalpel was embedded on a different perosn.

To Be Continued...