Can We Please?

Conor

She likes me, she still likes me! I'm buzzing with excitement in my seat, barely able to concentrate on the road. She still likes me! 

"You've said that about ten million times now!" Olivia laughs, rolling her eyes.

"Oh... I was saying that outloud?" I ask, a burning sensation creeping up my neck and onto my cheeks.

"Kinda..." Kaitlin says, supressing a....giggle? What exactly do girls do? Chuckle? Giggle? Laugh? Squeal? ...Growl? I don't even know what I'm getting at anymore. Why do I bother? "I do still like you, but um.... That's gonna be a while, sorry, babe."

Sorry, babe? Really? That's how she lets me down easy? Well, my life is over. If I can't have her soon, I'm gonna miss her too much.

I hear screaming, screaming at one in the morning.

I run to Kaitlin's  room, "What the hellvis happening?"

She shakes her head, a terrified look on her face as she runs out the room to Olivia's room. I quickly follow behind, running up to the door Kaitlin attempted to open, "It's locked." As an instinct, I slam my body against the door, breaking the lock and the door. 

"It was...it was terr..terrible." She gasps between sobs, "They were calling me names and pushing me around."

"Who were?" Kaitlin asks.

"Everyone." She cries even more.

"Oh, no," I say, running to her side and taking her face in my hands. "That won't ever happen, and even if it does, you have us right here." 

Kaitlin smiles and nods. I think I'm winning her over.

-------------------------------------------------

I KNOW IT SUCKS BUT IT'S VERY IMPORTANT OMG SORYYYYYY

LOVE YAAAA

-BRIESAAAA XOXOX