The Truth

"Kaitlin, I want to explain..." Olivia started.

"Explain what?! Why you bullied me every day?! Why you hated me when I did nothing wrong to you?! You- you made me hate myself so frickin' bad! Look at where are now! Are you happy with yourself? Did you do a good job?" I scream at her, letting all of the anger out of me.

"I- I didn't mean it. I didn't think about the consequenses. I'm so sorry..." She says trying, to look me in the eyes.

'You know what? You NEVER think about what might happen! You NEVER consider MY feelings! You know how that makes me feel? Worthless. Ugly. Pathetic." I yell. She looks miserable. Good. She deserves it.

"I know and I feel really bad. I should have considered you before." She said, tears streaming down her face. I was just about to open my mouth, but she cut me off.

"Before you say anything, just let me tell you key information." She says. I nod hesitantly, scared about what she might say.

"I was super confused about life. I didn't know what to think. I was scared, and I thought I couldn't tell anyone. I just felt so alone. So I just took it out on you, the perfect victim. The person I knew the most about. I am just so sorry." She said, never looking up to meet my gaze.

"Sorry will not cut it." I said.

Now that I think about it, that might have been just a little bit harsher than I intended. Whatever.

Wait. What am I doing? Even though she hurt me, I shouldn't hurt her. That's just not how I roll. Okay, let me just fix this...

"Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't intend to hurt you. Please just get on with your apology." I said in a way to have her continue.

"Um... Okay well this is hard to say. I don't know how to tell you this..." she said, trailing off.

"Then don't say it. Sign it." I tell her.

"Okay..." she said.

"I'm kinda... L- E- S- B- I- A- N." she signed to me.

Woah. That sure is something. This is a lot to take in. I mean, who would have expected that? I don't have anything against it it's just... suprising, you know?

"Listen. I know that is just a lot to take in. And I will understand if you ha-" Olivia started.

"Am I the first one to know?" I ask, cutting her off. I'm damn serious.

"Wha- What?" Olivia asks, taken back by my words.

"Am I the first to know?" I ask again.

"Yeah. You are. I understand if-" Olivia was again cut off by me.

"Thank you." I stated simply.

"I guess I'll just le- Wait. What did you just say?!?!" She asked, just a bit baffled. (LOL I'm using big words)

"I said, thank you. Thank you for trusting me with that secret. I know that this was hard for you. So, thank you." I replied.

Her eyes instantly lit up. I meant every word I said. I'm so happy that she opened up. It's not healthy to bottle up stuff. I mean, look at where we are now.

"But. That does NOT erase everything you did. You and I are just gonna have to live with that." I told her.

She nodded her head. Showing she was following me and she understood.

"So, do you really like him?" Oliva asked, waggling her eyebrows. A smirk grew on her face as she got closer. Sitting in the chair that Conor left empty.

"Who?" I asked, completely confused. I honestly had no idea who she was bloody talking about.

"You know who." She said, the smirk growing bigger on her face. If that is even possible.

Once she saw my completely confuesed look, she frowned.

"Conor. Who else?" She said in a 'duh' tone.

I mentally face-palmed. Who else could she be talking about? My Little Pony? Haha. No.

Ahh... If only rainbow unicorn could get me out of here so I didn't have to answer the embarrassing question.

Oliva was on the floor, laughing her butt off. I gave her a confused glance. She sobered up enough to finally speak.

"Sweetie, you just said tharlt out loud."