The Happy Meal (With Extra Happy)

"Wow, um, this room is way too big, I can't accept this. Is there a smaller room?" I ask.

"Conor told me specifically told me to have you take this room," Gregory stated.

"KATIE WE ARE GOING TO MAC'S IN 10. BE READY! AND TAKE THE ROOM, DON'T BE STUBBORN TAKE THE FREAKING ROOM!" Conor yelled, walking past the room.

"FINE, FINE!" I yell back, "Bastard..." I mutter.

"I HEARD THAT!" Conor scolds.

"What the fu..." I begin.

"Ahem," Gregory interrupts.

"Right, umm... I'll get settled." I say, taking the bags from the door and propping them on my new bed.

Gregory walks out and I begin to unpack the clothes into the drawers. This is a very rich neighborhood, I can tell.

My room has a nice pinky-coral colour and the bed was covered in a royal blue and white spread. The furniture is all white and there's a balcony connection to another room's balcony entrance. And there's also a walk-in bath. Man, fan-cy.

I walk into the bathroom and I analyze the room, a big tub in the center, a sink parallel to that. On the right of the sink, there's a toilet and to the left is the shower. The walls are a soft light blue.

"All aboard the Macca's train!" Conor yelled, running into my room and pulling me onto his back for a piggy-back ride. I let out long and hard laughs, snorting between them multiple times.

He climbs out towards his car and I see El, "Hold up,  Katie?"

"What're you doing here?" I ask.

"I live next door! I just pulled up! Conor, what the fuck man, you didn't tell me my main bitch would be here!" She exclaimed.

"Actually, I kinda live here now..." I say, looking down at the car as though it was the most interesting thing I've ever seen.

"Why? What's wrong... If you don't mind me asking." She says, looking concerned.

"Um, no I don't mind. Erm.. My parents kicked me out, I'm sure you've heard I was in the nut house." I say, sure that her answer would be 'Yes.'

"Actually, no that's news to me. I'm not one to gossip." She says.

 "Oh, well that's why." I say, a bit dumbfounded.

"And why are you here?" El asks Olivia.

"Oh, well my parents are homo-phobias." She says.

"Oh, so you're gay?" She asks.

"Yeah." Olivia sys, nodding her head, looking confident as ever.

"It's great that you're being yourself. All I ask of everyone is to be themselves. Good for you." She says, giving Olivia the biggest hug ever. She acts as though she was scripted, has said the same thing before.

"Who else have you said tis to?" I ask, seeing her suprised expression.

"Well... My sister."

"You have a sister?" I ask, "Where is she?"

"She's not here." She says, looking sadder by the moment.

"Well, why doesn't she live here, did she die in the fire too?" I ask, utterly confused.

"El, Niall wants to talk to you!" Someone yells from what I believe is her home.

She mutters up some words of thanks, "Alright, Kass, I'll be a second!" She yells back, "Look, it's been lovely chatting with you. See ya soon maybe?"