My Cuts

• Dedicated to Everyone who hurts themselves

******POSSIBLY TRIGGERING READ AT YOUR OWN RISK PLEASE BE CAREFUL******

Conor's P.O.V

"What the hell do you think you just did?!" I scream at Olivia.  

"I just thought that she needed to know her boyfriend is a freaking cheater." she states innocently.

"You threatend me, you bitch!" I reply.

"I wouldn't be talking. You still agreed." she says, really snappy.   She started to walk towards me.

"Boo Be-" she started.

"Don't. Touch. Me." I say. "You have done enough"

I hop into my car and drive the fastest I can without getting caught or pulled over. All I could think about was Kaitlin

Kaitlin's P.O.V

I'm so close to home and I'm so out of breath. Jesus christ, am I really that out of shape? Once I get the key in the int the slot, I run straight to my room.  I finally get to the bathroom and go through my cabinet. Nail polish remover, nail file, stomach relief pills, and finally, the razor. I pick it up and push it into my skin despite my shaking hands. Fresh, warm blood rolls down my skin. I hold back yelps of pain. I cut three more times on each arm.

I start to feel dizzy. I fall to the ground and start to cry. The last thing I remember is Conor and Olivia walking into the room, shouting something but I can't hear it. I see Olivia's shoulders shuddering and her phone pressed against her ear. Conor is right in my face.

"I love-" he started to say. But by then I was out.

Olivia's P.O.V

I park into the driveway instantly after Conor. I run up to Kaitlins room and see her lying there on the floor. She looks as lifeless as she did when she tried to commit suicide. 

"Kaitlin?"  I called. "Kaitlin!!" 

At this point, I was really scarred. I knew she was thinking about killing herself . But, I never thought she would actually do it. 

I stand there looking at her lifeless, basically dead, body. I am crying so hard. It sucks to know that I caused this to happen. I feel so terrible.

I never meant for it to go this far. 

"Call 9-9-9!!' Conor yelled leaning in front of Kaitlin.

"I love you." he whispered to Kaitlin, as I dialed "Hello what is your emergency?"