You Do?

KAITIE'S POV

"Can we get ice cream, please, please, please?" I plead Conor.

"Kaitie, McDonald's has enough calories." Conor says.

"You're seriously saying that to a girl who needs the calories. Do you see this twig stomach?" I ask.

"I can't, I'm driving, and I've already seen it." He says, winking into the rear view mirror.

"EW EW EW!! NO TALKING ABOUT PDA-ING THAT'S FOR THE BED ROOM OR SOME SHIT! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Olivia yells, covering her ears.

"But can we pleaaasseeeee." I ask one more time.

"Fine, fine." Conor gives in, pulling into the parking lot that he was about to pass.

I run up to the ordering station, "Hi, I'll have a large Mint Oreo bowl with marsh mellows and M&M's please." I smile.

"Sure, and for you?" He asks Olivia.

"I'll have the same, thank you." She says. We always had the same taste when it came to ice cream, and the same appitite. But I know I'll only make a dent. I just want more for later.

"And you?" He nods to Conor.

"I'm not gonna get anything. We'll split." He says, nodding at me.

"Damn you, Conor, we're not splitting!" I exclaim, staring him down.

"No worries, I'm giving him his own bowl for this." The cashier guy winks at me.

Is he hitting on me?! Ew! "Listen, Cashier Guy, I have a boyfriend." I lie.

"You do?" He asks.

"You do?" Conor whispers.

"I do," I say, looking at Conor, snaking my hand around his waist. "You're looking at him." I look up to Conor, his face gleaming with happiness.

"That blows..." Cashier Guy sighs. Printing the receipt and handing it to Conor. I didn't realize he already paid...

Does this mean I forgave Conor?

He grabs my hand and he takes me to the table, Olivia follows us and we wait.

"Do you want me to be your boyfriend?" He asks hopefully.

"Maybe?" I ask, unsure of myself.

He goes in to kiss me. Crap, do I kiss back or just move?

"Ahem." We were interrupted by Cashier Guy, "I have your ice cream.

"Oh, thanks." I say, looking at the guys pissed-off facial expression. I take the ice cream and pass it out, taking a few large spoonfuls before feeling full.

"Let's leave before the guys' eyes kill us." Olivia says, walking to the car.

We walk to the car and it begins to rain. I drop my ice cream, DAMMIT I can't eat that now! Or maybe I can...

The car had the roof up, thank God.

"Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain, kiss me on the side walk, take away the pain." I sing to Conor specifically. He leans in and I get ready for his soft lips to connect with mine. He dodges, "I see sparks fly, whenever you-oo smile." He finishes. And I smile at his rememberance of the song. "I just saw sparks fly right there." He teases, finally connecting his lips to mine. And finally, I feel... Whole.

___________________________________________________________________________

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WAITING FOR THAT, i'VE BEEN WAITING TO DO THAT FOREVER YOU HAVE NO IDEA OMG DO YOU LOVE THIS OR DO YOU WANT ME TO BREAK THEM APART SOMEHOW IDK, I LIKE THIS BUT WOW IM HAVING COTIE FEELS BEYOND BELIEF HOLY SHIZZELLLLL

TUMBLR: Briesac

WANELO: Briesac

LOVE YAAAA - BRIESAAAA xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx