The Mistake

I am no longer considered the loser anymore and you may be happy to know that Conor and I are in a very happy relationship. "Hello love." Conor says. "Hi Conor." I say after I peck his lips.

"How did I get so lucky to have you?" he asks.

"I don't know, maybe it's 'cause you kissed me in preschool and I realized I loved you shortly after?" I say kinda getting spot on, but he only shakes his head.

"No, that's not it... But it doesn't matter 'cause I love you." I giggle a little bit and say, "I love you too." It was a little hard for our piers to grasp the idea of the coolest guy in school dating the most pathetic person alive. But, they eventually got used to the occasional 'I love yous' and pecks on the lips exchanged by the two of us. 

"I am the happiest person in the world when I'm with him." I would tell my old friends. They were so happy for me. It turns out the only they stopped being my friends because I got put in the psych ward. And the whole freaking school knew about it. They felt it was their fault for me trying to kill myself.  When I got back to school, everyone started calling me psycho.

My sister wasn't so happy about all of this. She kept on telling me "He's only using you to get to me." Olivia thinks Colivia should be a reality. Personally, I think she's crazy and I'm more of a Conlin fan. She thinks that since she is the most popular girl in the school, she should get the coolest guy in school. That guy just so happens to be my boyfriend. I feel like she wishes that I just died instead of being hauled away by the paramedics. 

"So," Conor says while looking at me in a way that gives me chills, "what do you want to do start off summer?"

"Umm..." I say pretending to be in deep thought, "This." I start to lean my head towards his. My lips find his and not long after, he starts to kiss back. After a few minutes of passionate kissing, someone walks up to us. We take no care until... "Ehm." the female says.

I snap my head back and look at my flawless twin sister, Olivia. "I believe those luscious lips belong to me. Right, Boo Bear?" Conor just laughs and says, "In your dreams, Olivia."

"Oh," Olivia says, "that's not the impression you gave me last night. That was definitely in my dreams." After she said this, I just rolled my eyes and laugh at her. Was she stupid? Conor would never cheat on me, especially with my twin. Conor's grip tightens on me. I look at him confused.

"Conor, did you sleep with my twin?" He could only look at the ground and I took that as a 'yes'. "How the HELL could you do this to me?! Both of you?!" I scream. "I guess you were right, Via. He was using me to get to you." As much as it hurt to admit, she was right. "Well, Via, you can have him 'cause there is no way in the WORLD that I love that!" I say gesturing to Conor. Tears are streaming down my face. I run away, eager to get home. No matter how many times Conor called my name, I never looked back. 

--Conor's P.O.V-- 

After a few minutes of passionate kissing, someone in heels walks up to us. "Ehm." the female says. Kaitie snaps her head back, making me internally moan. "I believe those luscious lips belong to me. Right, Boo Bear?" Olivia says.

I laugh at her and say "In your dreams, Olivia." "Oh," Olivia says, "that's not the impression you gave me last night. That was definitely in my dreams." Kaitie looks at me confused and asked me, "Conor, did you sleep with my twin?" Olivia gives me the death glare and I just stare at my feet. "How the HELL could you do this to me?! Both of you?! I guess you were right, Via. He was using me to get to you. Well, Via, you can have him 'cause there is no way in the WORLD that I love that!” Kaitie said gesturing to me. She runs away from me, tears streaming down her face. “Kaitie! KAITIE!!!!” I scream. If only she knew what happened, how it happened. 

"C'mon Conor, it'll be fun." Olivia coaxed "Olivia," I said, "I've told you about a million times, I am NOT cheating on Kaitie. I don't want to screw things up with her again." "Listen," Olivia says, our faces only inches away, "if you don't do this, I'll just say you did to everyone in the school. An who do you think they will believe? The girl who rules the school or the star football player?" Oh, crap. What do I do? "Fine. But, you cannot tell Kaitie. AT ALL."

_____________________________________________________________________________

I know it's short but I have a block!!!!