I'm not a psycho

"Is she going to be okay?" I hear someone very familiar say.

I wonder who the poor soul they are talking about is. I try to rub my eyes but something is holding my arms down.

"Kaitlin is going to be fine." Another voice said.

Kaitlin!!!! Are they talking about me?? I snap my head up and open my eyes. Big mistake. Everything is blurry and I instantly start to get a headache.

"Fu- crap!" I yell out in pain

"Good morning to you too."said the familiar voice. "Or should I say good afternoon? It's a little past 11 a.m."

The faces started to come into focus. But without my glasses I was legally blind.

"Here are your glasses" the other voice says.

"T-thanks." I reply sheepishly. 

Everything Is more clear and I can make out the faces.  Conor is sitting right next the the bed I'm lying on. There is a doctor in the room.  He looks like he's in his mid 30's and he as glasses like me.  I usually wear contacts but I wear glasses when I'm feeling REALLLYY lazy. 

I look around the hospital room, and my eyes insatantly go to wrists.  They are bandaged all around and very carfully cuffed to the bed. I wimper in the sight of this.

"C-can you take this off?" I ask. 

"No." the doctor said sternly. Wow. He's mean. I think he is now going into my very high pile of people I don't like.

"Please," I wimper. "they hurt."

"No, we cannot risk anything." the doctor replied. What will it take to ge this man to budge. What the hell is his problem?

I look down, in defeat. What I saw scared the crap out of me. My clothes that were probably blood-stained were gone. And I had a clean gospital gown. Inside I was freaking out. But outside, I was tearing up, trying the best I could to not to burst out in tears. 

Why did this upset me so much? You might ask.  Well, I kinda forgot to say that i am a-a-anorexic.  There. I said it. I starve myself. So, I am as skinny as a twig and I don't want anyone to see my ugly body.  And the fact that someone changed me, scared me.

"W-who... W-what... Where..." I trail off, my words getting jumbled up in my mind.

"Changed me who?" I ask. Oh. My. God. Kaitlin, what the hell?! They probably think that I'm crazy. That's just amazing!

"What?" Conor asked, obviously confused.

"Who." I said "Changed." almost there! "Me?" You did it! I smile at myself at the fact I could figure out my words.

"Oh." Conor said while nodding his head.

"Ummmm. Well. Olivia did." Conor said, cringing when he said her name.

That. Fucking. Whore. She freaking slept  with my EX-boyfriend. Yea, you heard me right. Conor is my ex-boyfriend. I took it apon myself to make that offcial in my mind. And for the record, Olivia is no longer my sister.

Even though I hate Olivia, I felt a little relieved that she changed me rather than some random-ass nurse who would probably gag at my ugly body.

"Oh." I said

"Well, Oliva told us...." Conor trailed off. Uh oh. This isn't going to end very well.

"She said, you look very skinny. And you have cut marks all over your body." the doctor said, trying to look me in the eyes. 

"I-I know. I like it like that." I whisper. I don't think the doctor heard me, but I know Conor did.  He looked at me with pain and sadness in his eyes.

"Do you like to hurt yourself?!" the doctor said, raising his voice, slightly. "Do you?!

"God Damn It! Yes! I hate myself because of people! People who like to hurt and make me hate myself so friggin' much! Have you ever thought about why I do it? Why this is happening? Have you?! No, becasue it's people like you who don't pay attention the the people dying inside!" I yell, finally losing my temper.

"Well, I-I..." the doctor said, taken back by my words.

"Thats what I thought." I spat.

Olivia walks in. She is very, very brave.

"What's going on? I hear-" she was cut off by me.

"Really? You have no clue whats going on?! When your the cause of all of this? You made me like this!" I screamed at her.

Her eyes started to tear up, and she had a single tear rool down her cheek.  She picked up her hands and started to sign

'I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for it to go this far.'

You may be wondering how we know sign lanuage. You might as well know.

When we were younger, believe it or not, we were inseperable. We saw a deaf couple and decided that we should learn sign language. So, when mom and dad were fighting, we could sign and have a private conversation. Our parents hated the fact that they didn't know what we were saying. But, we thought that it was a very good idea.

'You will never be forgiven. EVER.' I sign back.

She then ran out of the room, crying. Feeling the guilt that she deserves for driving me to this. 

 _________________________

Authors Note---

Hope you enjoy it!  Sorry it took me so long to update but, you know... Homework and shit.                   well, it took me a while to write it. But.... I had a writers block

Comment

Vote

and all that good stufffff!!!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee