Demons

-Kaitie's POV-

--2 Days Later--

"You go, Ezra!" I yell to t.v. He wants to tell Aria's parents about them dating. By the way, I'm watching re-runs of Pretty Little Liars. "Or... erm... Mr Fitz!" Ha. Both his first and last name have a 'Z'.

I pull my firey red hair into a messy top-knot. I then pull on some real clothes; a no-sleeve grey shirt with a heart on it, and some short, denim dungarees with black converse.

Today is the day that I can finally leave! Yay! This place has been complete and utter hell for the three days I've been here.

But, Olivia and Conor made it all bearable. I had fun and now, in ten minutes, they are coming to pick me up from the insanity hold. Joy.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Olivia exclaimed as she entered the room.

"Hola! Ready to take me away?" I asked as I packed up my bag that had some deoderant and pull-over sweaters.

"Let's get outta here!" Conor yelled, "To the door!"

"Off we goooo!" I yell, pulling my arms in a superman pose.

I sign myself out and hop into Conor's car. "Turn up the beats!" I yell, reaching between Conor and Olivia. I turn it to a random channel and my jam comes on. "Singin' radio head at the top if our lungs, with the boom box blarin' as we're fallin' in love. Got bottles of whatever, but it's gettin' us drunk singin' here's to never growin up!" I yelled along with the radio.

The car passing by was singing the same song and probably listining to the same station. The blue hair made me recognize the people in the car. It was that sophomore from my honors math and her friends.

"Hayyyy!" They all shouted, waving to me, passing in an instant.

"Hi!" I yell back, turning around to wave to them.

"How long 'til we reach your house?" Olivia asked.

"Seven maybe ten minutes." Conor replied, zooming down the road.

--At the House--

"Wow, the place is huge! Please tell me you have a butler named Jeffry so I can call him 'G'?" I asked hopeful.

"We actually do have a butler and we all call him 'G'." Conor said.

"Well, since it's not original, I'm not gonna call him that." I say, shaking my head. "What's his real name?" I asked.

"Gregory." Conor said.

"Hmmm... I need to think about this one..." I say, pulling my face into my 'thinking face.'

"Good afternoon, Conor, shall I show Kaitie to her room?" Gregory greeted.

"Yeah, that would be nice." Conor said.

"Miss Kaitie, here is your room." Gregory said.

"Thank you, Gregory!" I exclaim, looking at tge sky blue walls and the nice comfy bed.

It's perfect.

Personaly, mt whole life is perfect.

------+--------+-------

Hayyyy! I know, crappy chappie! :/

But, the whole point of me making this book, is so, if you have to come out as gay, bi or lesbian, that you have someone to suppprt you, and I realllly hope your parents support you with you being yourself.

If your parents dont support you, I hope you have someone like Conor in your life. I hope that if you are deciding weather or not you want to come out, that you do it as soon as possible so you can be yourself. This is really important for you, just dont give a fuck about what people think about you.

I wish that I was a billion-air, so I could adopt all of the kids who were kicked out of their parents house. If only I was... I would so do that.

But, if you know someone who is gay/lesbian/bi, tell them that they have a place to go if worse comes to worse, and that you support them.

Cause when it comes down to the wire, its basically all on bestfriends. And if they havent come out yet to their family, help give them the courage to.

I love you all and I hope you have suppprters for any decions you make in your life. Or that you have supporters if you come out. xx

-Briesa xoxoxoxoxo

Tumblr: Briesac

IG: Bkakezz_

Twitter: Bkakezz

Keek: Bkakezzxo

Ask.fm: Briesalovesyou

if you need someone to talk to or just listen, I will answer any of these, ask me on tumblr or ask.fm for anonymous puposes if you want to keep your identity private, if you dont care about your identity, tweet me ' @Bkakezz I need someone to talk to.' or message me on Wattpad. I can answer from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm (I live in Illinois) so, if you message me durring 10:00 pm to 6:00 am, i wont answer until after 6:00 am. I promise I will try to help.