Highschool Food chain

Chapter 1

I'm the loser at school and nobody, not even my friends from middle school like me. My own twin is ‘too cool’ to even talk to me, so I sit at a table alone. And, when I have group projects either the group does all the work or I do. Most people that are my lab partners hate to sit next to me and think that I am the most pathetic person alive. My older brother is in college and he wants to protect me but he is too faraway. I have never had a boyfriend my entire life and I am 17, my parents bought me a car to help my self esteem issues, but people just thought that I was trying to be cool. I am in love with the coolest boy in school and I'm afraid that he won't like me because everyone says it's 'social suicide' to even look at me.

I walk up to my crush, Jesus Christ! What the heck am I doing? As I get closer, everyone but him backs away from me. I smile at him and say, "What lovely friends you have."

     "Uh... yeah, they can be real jerks sometimes..." he replies. More like all the time.

    "So anyway... What did you want to talk about, Kaitlin?" He asks.  Right after he says my name, a cheeky grin is plastered on my face. Making me look like a complete idiot.

   "Oh... Ummmm....." Why am I so stupid? My mind is as blank as an unpainted canvas. "I- I shouldn't have come over here... I am such an idiot." I start to run away but right after I turn, he grabs my wrist.

     "Kaitlin," he says, sending chills all over my body, "You are not an idiot. If anyone, it's me."

     "What? How are you an idiot?" I ask.

    "In preschool," he says as he starts to smile, "We were best friends, but I just let that friendship crumble to bloody pieces." after he says this, both amazingly wonderful and freaking hurtful memories come flooding back. A single tear runs down my cheek, and he hesitantly wipes it away. Using the most gentle movements I have ever experienced.

    "Well it was my fault..." I trail off. "No it wasn't." he says. "Conor," I say as I put my head down. "you were one of my favourite people and then that happened. What did I do?" I say as tears threaten to come pouring out. "You didn't do a thing! It was me!" he answers. I suddenly remembered what happened.

"Hi Kaitie." the adorable four-year-old Conor walks up to me.

"Oh, hi Conor.""What's wrong Kaitie?" he asks growing serious.

"M-m-mom-my and-d Da-d-dy d-don't l-love e-eacho-th-ther n-no m-m-mo-re." I say as I begin to cry.

"Kaitie, please don't cry." he says as he wraps his arms around me. He tilted my head up and slowly, his lips came crashing into mine. Instantly after he does this, I pull away.

"EW!!!" I scream. "What was that for!"

"I thought it would make you feel better! Daddy does it to Mommy when shes sad!" he yells louder than I did.

"Well don't ever do it to me again!!!!" I scream.

"Fine!" he yells. He pushes me down and runs away. Tears are now streaming down my cheeks.

     "I remember. You had quite some skills." I joked

    "Oh really." he said waggling his eyebrows, making me giggle a little bit.

    "I never said they were good.... But they were." We both just burst out laughing and get a couple of weird looks but, we didn't really care. "You know," I say, "That was my first and only kiss..." Right after I say this, I instantly regret it.

    "Oh... Well would you mind if I was your second?" Conor asked.

    "Wha-" I was cut off by Conor's lips finding mine. Many people gasped but that didn't sway Conor. I started kissing back, our lips moving in perfect sync like it was meant to be. After about five minutes, we finally broke away from the kiss.

     "Wow..." he said, "that was the best thing EVER."

How was that the best thing ever? He's probably lost his virginity a LOOOONG time ago.

He probably saw my confusion and said, "Yes I did that deed a while ago but, this was better than that because it was perfect." Instantly, I blushed and smiled at him.

     "Well, you're perfect." I reply lovingly. "I've never fallen for anyone this quickly before." Conor states as we're walking towards his car, my hand brushing against his.

     "Well I'm glad I'm your first at something." I say. Wow. This has been what I've been waiting for, for a long time. I love him. I've loved him. And I hope he may feel the same. Eventually.

     "So, " Conor says,"What do you wanna do today?"

     "Um... I don't know. What do you think we should do on this lovely Saturday?" I ask.

   "Maybe, this." He puts his lips on mine and we get a couple of calls to get a room. This only makes me smile. Conor takes this opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. Once he pulls away, we take some time to catch our breath.

    "Even though I would LOVE to do that all day, I think we should do something else." I say.

    "Like?" He asks.

    "Like," I say mocking his tone, "Going to the movies, or to lunch or just hanging out at my place. " I suggest.

   "Or, we could do all of the above." He says. Oh, how I love the way his mind works.

   "Definitely." I reply.

We and the best movie/lunch/hanging-out date ever. Although, half of the time, our lips were inseparable.

_______________________________________________

I hope you like!!!!

new note- nov. 6, 2014- SORRY THIS IS SO POORLY WRITTEN, I WAS AN AWFUL WRITER IN 2012/2013 SO SORRYYYYYYYYY