chapter 22

Hello loves!  I'm updating again :)

I have the best idea ever so I can not wait to write it! 

Sadly, this story is coming to an end.  There will be about one or two more chapters coming after this one.  Anyways, enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person P.O.V.

Louis stepped away from the door and allow his three friends into Harry's room.  Nothing was spoken; the only sounds were from chairs being scraped across the floor and feet shuffling behind.  Louis wasn't going to lie.  The silence was weird; awkward to be honest.  It seemed strange that after over three years of being best friends and sharing everything with each-other, they were torn apart by just one day.

The group didn't seen the same without Harry.  They acted like strangers with a past; a haunting past.  The silence was overwhelming. 

They all sat still for a few moments, taking in the scenery and looking around.  The room reminded them all of Harry.  It had his touch; it had his scent- it had everything  but Harry.

It seemed that the only thing on everyone's mind was Harry.  It was the topic that they were all too scared to bring up.  Niall was the first to break the silence.  He was the first to speak.  His voice was shaking and he sounded like he was about to break.

"So," he began, "Harry's dead.....?" It sounded more like a question.   A question that no one wanted to answer and that no one had a answer to. All four of them had seen Harry's dead body.  They all knew the answer. But, how were they suppose to respond to something like that?  What is there to really say?

Louis was the one who answered.  He showed no emotion from his face as he firmly stated, "Yep."  He didn't sound scared.  He didn't sound broken.  He sounded emotionless and still.  His eyes seemed to lose their glimmer.  He was firm in his reply. 

Liam, shocked by Louis' response spoke up, trying to relieve some of the tension held up in his head.

"Louis, Harry was hurting.  He had an eating disorder and they found-" Louis cut him off.  "I know.  They found scars."  Louis was still speaking with the same emotionless tone that he previously had been.  The tears from just minutes ago of reading Harry's stories had been wiped away and replaced with nothing.  Louis showed nothing.  It was obvious that everyone else around him was hurting, but he didn't show it, even though inside he was screaming for his demons to leave.

"Lou, "Liam replied, "how did you know?"  He was inquisitive and it was obvious that his heart was breaking just thinking about what Harry had been going through. 

Louis remained still.  "I saw his scars and I made him tell me his story.  He had been reluctant...so very reluctant, so scared..."  His voice trailed of into nothing, and at that moment it seemed as though Louis might break.  His voice cracked and he quickly shot his head to the side looking out of the far window to hide the tears that threated to fall. 

None of the boys spoke.  They were all going through the situation in their own minds.  Harry had been hurting and they hadn't noticed. How had they not noticed? How could they not notice their best friend hurting?  Had Harry just been good at hiding? Where did their life go from dreams to secrets?  No one knew the answer. One thing was obvious;

Harry hadn't been the only one with secrets.

They all had their own secrets.  Zayn had used to hurt himself too. Never had he ever told a soul.  But, at that moment, he realized what could really happen by not telling anyone.  He hiself could have died from his compulsive addiction.