chapter 10

Holy macaroni!  Chapter 10 already!  We haven't even had a day yet in Harry land!

I hope everyone is enjoying this story so far.  I am :)

Ok, so I know that some of you probably thought that that last chapter was kind of weird....with the Louis getting abused thing. 

 I personally just wanted to show you guys that Louis had a past and could relate with Harry. 

Oh, and we're going to be staying in Harry's P.O.V. for awhile.

SO..............anyway..............here's the next chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry P.O.V.

"Alright guys." Liam said jogging over to us.  "We've got 5 hours before management comes back to our hotel and finds out that we are gone.  Will that give us enough time to pick up some things?"

I nods. 

No wonder we took a cab here.  It's because management thinks that we are in our rooms minding our own business.  Not out roaming the streets of England shopping.  They're going to be so pissed when they find out where we are.

I smirk.  I feel like a bad boy.

"Alright, so should we split up and meet somewhere for lunch?"  Zayn asks.  I feel my body shiver, but I don't know if it is from the damp England air, or from the thought of eating again.

I silently curse Zayn for bringing up the idea of food, and cross my arms in attempt to warm my cold body up. 

I see the boys around me nod at the idea.  "Yes, splitting up sounds like a good idea.  We can get more done in a shorter amount of time." Liam pipes in.  "And we will look less suspicious."  He adds, motioning to our disguises.  "Maybe not as many people will recognize us as One Direction."

Zayn and Niall think that this is a fabulous idea, and shake their heads in agreement.  I look over to Louis, and he seems lost.  His eyes are focused on the red brick colored wall of the mall building, and he seems as though he is deep in thought.  I silently pray that he is not thinking about ways to get me to eat.  I shake the absurd thought out of my head and pay attention to what is going on around me.

"OK, how shall we split up?" Niall says in his Irish accent.

Louis, who now seems to have broken away from his trance, hooks his arm with mine, and says, "I'll go with Haz."  He smiles up at me, and I return the gesture by widely grinning, showing off my dimples. 

Niall latches onto Liam.  "We're a team."  He says.  "Zayn can join us if he wants." Niall motions Zayn over to him and Liam, but Zayn just shakes his head.  "If it's OK with you guys, can I go with Harry and Louis?" He asks.

Niall throws his hands up in the air, and sarcastically replies saying, "I love to Zayn!" Then he throws his nose in the air, and marches into the store with Liam on his tail.  Just as the door to the shopping center is about to close, Liam yells back at us, "Meet you guys at Nandos around 1."

I glance at my phone in my hand.  We have about an hour and a half until we need to leave. 'Just great', I think sarcastically.

I turn to look at Louis and I notice that our arms are still hooked.  For some reason, that makes my heart flutter.  He really does care about me.  I smile.

Zayn clears his throat and causes me to leave my trance. My smile leaves my face and I can feel my eyebrows narrow at him.  His last words to me still haunt my thoughts.  'This isn't over......'  The way his face looked when he said it to me.  It was a mixture of what?  Pain and anger?  What did he mean by that?  What did I want to find out?