chapter 8

Hi!

Ok, so I just wanted to say that if you guys are looking for a good story to read, @23sparkle wrote this great one- not yet alone- that all you guys should read. 

Anyway, here's chapter 8.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Harry P.O.V

"This isn't over."  He hissed in my ear.  I gulped.  What was the problem now? I turned around just to be face to face with Zayn.  His chocolate orbs stared in my eyes for a moment, almost as if he could read what I was thinking.  My eyes left his gaze, and I let them trail onto the floor.  I heard shuffling next to me, and saw he jogged away from where I was standing and was going towards the rest of the group.

I bit the inside of my cheek, and stayed back in confusion.  What did he mean by "this isn't over"? What was Zayn trying to tell me?

My mind swirled with ideas. 

Zayn's words scared me.  What if he hadn't bought the story that I had told them back in the hotel? What if he figured out that I cut? What would I do then?

I felt like banging my head against the wall. How could I have been so stupid to actually think that they all bought my story about the prank- the story where the blood on the razor was all an accident. 

I thought they all had believed it, especially Niall and Liam, but I guess that I was wrong. Leave it to Zayn to actually notice that something was wrong.  Out of all of the members in the band, Zayn is the quietest.  He seems to pick up on things that others usually miss.  Like last night at the concert, when I wasn't feeling very good, he was the only one to ask me if I was OK. He seems to notice that I have changed, and that terrifies me.

I sometimes like to think that no one, except Louis now, know about my problems, but I would be lying if I said that Zayn didn't suspect something.  Ever since the incident in America, he has treated  me differently, and honestly, I don't like it. Why can't he just treat me like everyone else?  Why can't he treat me like I'm normal?

Maybe I'm just over reacting.  Maybe he doesn't notice anything different with me at all.  Maybe I misunderstood him when he gave me the harsh threat or maybe he misspoke. Anything is possible.

My thoughts were interrupted by Louis coming up behind me. 

"Hey mate, are you OK?  You're really lagging behind."  He asked.  I let my eyes leave the floor, and face him.  He had a worried expression on his face, and the corners of his mouth were turned into a frown.

I looked up at Louis to reply to his question.  "Yeah, I'm good.  There was just something in my shoe I had to get out."  I lied, and scuffed my converse.  It's weird how I lie so much.  I used to never lie; I   used to never lie until I had something that I needed to lie about.  Until I had something that I needed to hide.  Something that no one around me could know and definitely something that they would not understand.

My stomach churned, and it rumbled loudly, causing Louis to look up at me again; this time with concern written in his light blue eyes. By now, we had caught up with the other three, and were just about to get into the elevator.  Zayn and Niall were fighting over who got to push the button, and Liam was being all "Daddy Direction" and trying to get them to stop fighting. 

Louis took this as a great opportunity to question me.  "Harry...."  He said with concern in his voice, "You kept your breakfast down, didn't you?"

I looked away in shame.  I wouldn't let my eyes reach his.  I was ashamed at myself for what I had done.  Louis took my chin, and lifted it up.  "Did you throw up?" He asked, much firmer this time.