The Red Dress

"Damn Ember.", Ellie says looking me up and down.

"You look smokin.", Carl says smirking.

"Take a picture it'll last longer.", I say jokingly.

"Ok.", he says and pulls out his phone which makes everyone start cracking up.

"She was kidding dip shit.", Marcus says laughing.

"Hey could you send me that:", Sebastian adds smirking.

"Fuck off she's my girlfriend.", Carl says defensively.

"Calm your tits. I'm gonna change out of this and then can we go get some food."

"We'll head down to the food quart. Meet us by the pizza place.", Paige says and they walk off.

I open up the curtain to the dressing room and walk in. I start trying to unzip the red dress but it's stuck. Great. This is just my fucking luck. I'm gonna have to ask Carl for help. I sigh and open the dressing room door back up to see Carl sitting on a chair on his phone.

"Hey Carl can you come in here in help me.", I ask shyly.

He looks up from his phone and a big smirk spreads across his face. He stands up and shoves his phone into his pocket and walks towards me. I lead him into the dressing room not dying a word just biting my lip. He shuts the door with a bang which makes me flinch. Calm down Ember it's Carl you trust him he won't try anything.

"Can you unzip it for me?", I ask softly.

"Mhhm.", he mumbles.

I scoop up my long wavy hair revealing the zipper. He places one hand on my bare upper back and starts messing with the zipper with the other. He fumbles with it for what feels like eternity but it's only about thirty seconds before he finally gets it. I thought he would leave after that but he didn't. He helps me take my arms out of the dress and the starts to pull it down. Oh dear god! He carefully pulls the dress until it drops around my feet. I quickly step down out of it now only in my bra and underwear. I stare at myself in the mirror not happy with what I see. I look at my ugly scars. I'm disgusting looking. My thoughts are interrupted as Carl grabs my shoulder and spins me around so I'm facing him. He looks straight into my eyes and then starts starts kissing me hard.

"You're beautiful.", he says in between the kisses.

He starts to move his kisses from my lips and down my face towards my neck. He starts going at it on my neck until I realize what he's doing. But I don't stop him; I just can't. I start breathing heavy but then he stops breaking away.

Carl pov.
Ember and I pull out our chairs and sit down at the table with all our friends staring at us.

"What?", I ask looking at them.

"Oh nothing you just didn't come to the foodcourt for like twenty minutes and Ember has a giant hickey on her neck! she says sharply crossing her arms over her chest.

I look over at Ember to see her blushing wildly.

"Sorry but we were very busy.", I say winking at Ember.

"Oh get some Carl!", Marcus yells and we high five.

We finish our pizza and then decide to leave the mall. We walk outside and it's freezing. I take my grey hoodie off and hand it to Ember who gladly puts it on.

I then bend over and she climbs on my back

I then bend over and she climbs on my back. Then I start sprinting which makes her laugh. Soon Ellie has climbed on Sebastian's back and Paige on Marcus' and we're all racing to Ellie's house.

Ember's pov.
We're currently sitting slash laying on Ellie's huge couch in her basement watching Teen Wolf.

"Take it off Stiles!", Ellie, Paige and I yell at the same time.

"Yessss those abs!", I exclaim.

All the guys grown clearly not amused.

Eventually I fall asleep in Carl's lap in his hoodie. This was the best last day before winter break ever!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Word count:678

Did you guys enjoy my little smut scene? Ok well it wasn't smut but hey I tried. I wanted to just make this chapter a bunch of cute scenes between Carl and Ember so yeah... THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 560 READS!!!!! I love you guys so much and I'm so sad the book will be ending next chapter. I've gotten really attached to the characters and I hope you guys have too. Love ya❤️❤️❤️