He's Trouble

Ember pov.
"But Tara why?!", I pleaded at my aunt.

"Because I know what you'll really be doing.", she says giving me that look.

"What are you talking about?", I questioned but know exactly what she meant.

"Bad things with Carl and you know exactly what I mean.", she replies keeping her cool.

"No Debbie's the one who invited me to sleepover.", I lie.

"I don't care who invited you I don't think it's a good idea.", she says calmly.

"You didn't have a problem with me watching movies over there the other night.", I remind her.

"That was before Carl slept with that other girl.", she replies. "He's trouble Em, you know it, I know it."

"Tara I know he seems like trouble but he's actually I good guy. I swear on it.", I say trying to persuade her.

"Then why haven't I meant him?", she questions.

"You can meet him. Toby meant him and Bailee and Hunter.", I say trying my best to plead with her.

"Toby said he was a fuckboy and you should stay away from him.", she tells me.

"Yay Toby's one to talk.", I scoff. We've been here two weeks and he's already had sex with everyone at our school."

"Ember.", she snaps.

"What it's true?", I say.

"Em I just want you to be happy, you know that right?", she says seriously.

"Tara I know it doesn't seem like it but Carl makes me happy. The Gallaghers make me happy.", I say honestly.

"Fine you can go.", she finally gives in.

"Thank you thank you.", I say leaning across the dinning room table and hugging her.

"But...", she says once we break away. "You have to sleep in Debbie's room and no wearing any skanky pajamas and tomorrow I want to meet Carl."

"Fine.", I say smiling.

I go upstairs and grab an old Nike string bag. I throw in a shirt and shorts for tomorrow, a bra and underwear, and some non skanky pajamas that I definitely won't be wearing.

Carl pov.

"Do I look ok?", I ask frantically turning to Debs who's on the couch taking selfies.

"Yay sure. Can I have some pizza?", she says still looking at her phone.

"No that's for Ember and I." I say looking at my phone camera .

"Why are you so nervous?", she questions.

"Because I really fucked up with her and I can't afford anymore mistakes.", I say throwing my phone in my pocket.

"So if you play nice boy then you think your gonna get laid?", she says rolling her eyes.

"No Debs I-", but I'm cut of as Em opens the door and walks in.

"Hey.", Ember says walking in towards the couch.

"Ooh Gallagher you went all out.", she says looking at the coffee table lined with Pizza and beer.

"Anything for my baby.", I say sitting down next to her.

Ember pov.
"Hey Gallagher can I borrow a shirt?",I ask Carl who's sitting on Lips bed.

"Yeah babe.", Carl says looking up at me from his phone.

I open up the dresser drawer and pull out a plain black t-shirt. I start to walk to the bathroom with my bag and the shirt but am stopped by Carl.

"You can change in here.", he says and I turn around to see him smirking.

"Nice try Carl.", I reply with an eye roll.

I walk down the hall into a small bathroom and lock the door. I strip down my current clothes that consist of denim shorts and a lacrosse tournament t-shirt. I slip on the t-shirt and put on some blue running shorts which I threw in my bag at the last minute. I walk back to the bedroom and toss my bag in the corner. I climb the ladder to see Carl laying on the bed with no shirt on. I climb next to him and he puts his arm around me.

"Will you meet my family, like for real?", I ask getting comfortable.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hey everyone. Here's the other chapter I promised. Umm were at 126 reads!!! *screams* More to come.... How do you think Tara's gonna react to Carl? Also thanks for all the nice comments and the votes! You guys are the best! Love you babes❤️❤️❤️