I Didn't Mean It

I turn and look at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a white skirt, red crop top, black converse and a bunch a gold bracelets. My brown hair is curled loosely. My makeup is lightly done.

"Ember your boyfriends here.", Hunter shouts.

"I'm coming.", I shout back.

I grab my black wristlet and head downstairs. I see Carl standing by the door wearing a black muscle shirt and maroon khaki shorts.

"Wow you look hot.", Carl says as I walk towards him.

"Hey don't get any ideas buddy.", Hunter says grabbing Carl's shirt.

"Alright I got it.", Carl says laughing at my little brother's reaction.

"Bye Hunter see you later.", I say as we walk out the door.

"Where's Debs?", I ask as we walk to the party.

"She's not going says she's sick.", Carl says putting his arm around me.

"Oh that sucks.", I say disappointed.

"I doubt she's sick I think she's pregnant.", I he tells me.

"What?! Why would you think that?",I ask surprised.

"I don't know but I know she wants to get pregnant.", he replies."

"She wants to get pregnant?", I ask shocked.

"Yep. She thinks it will make her a woman.", he emphasizes the word woman.

"That's really stupid.", I say stating the obvious.

"I know she's an idiot.", he responds.

Carl pov.
We walk into the party. The music blaring and it looks like almost everyone is drunk or getting close to it. We walk over and get drinks. After we chugged them we head to the dance floor and start dancing and moving around. Eventually we wonder outside and find our friends. We start drinking again and I start feeling a little drunk.

"Are you ok Carl?", Ember asks putting her hand on my shoulder.

"I think I'm a little drunk.", I slur.

"Yay I know.", she says laughing.

"Are you drunk?", I ask her.

"No. It'll take a lot more than a couple drinks to get me drunk.", she replies. "Do you wanna go home?", she asks me.

"No I'm just gonna go to the bathroom.", I tell her.

"Want me to go with you?", she asks.

"No baby girl I'll be fine.", I tell her walking away.

I walk upstairs and look for a bathroom. I finally find one and take a piss. When I walk out I spot Holly.

"Hey Carl.", she says putting her hand on my back.

"Hey Holly.", I say laughing.

"Come with me.", she says grabbing my hand and leading me towards a room

"What are we doing." I ask as Holly shuts the door.

"You'll see.", she says smirking.

Ember pov.
"Guys I'm going to check on Carl. He's been gone for too long.", I tell my friends
as I set down my drink.

"I'll go with you.", Marcus says setting down his own drink.

We walk in the house and head up the stairs. We start opening doors looking for Carl. All we can find our people making out or vomiting.
We finally reach a door at the end of the hallway. I can't believe what I see. It's Carl laying in a bed with Holly.

"What the fuck!", I yell. "You little skank! This is what you call revenge?!", I scream in Holly's face.

"Well you do seem pretty mad.", she laughs.

I yank a clump of her trashy blond and scream "That's for sleeping with my drunk boyfriend!"

I look at Carl who has a horrified look on his face.

"Fuck you Carl Gallagher!" I yell in his face.

"Em I didn't mean it!", he pleads slurring his words.

I'm flaming now. I just slug Carl across the face and walk out of the room.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Hey everyone! I know the chapter was short but I mean shit went down!!! I'm so evil!! As soon as you guys start shipping them I tear it all apart! Anyway hope you enjoyed! Omg were at 41 reads and 5 votes!!!! More to come very soon❤️