Back to Ohio

"Family meeting!", Tara calls upstairs to us.

I swing my legs over the side of my bed and reluctantly stand up. It was just after dinner on a Monday night and I was planning to go over to the Gallaghers but I guess that won't be happening now. I head down stairs and into our large kitchen and dinning room area. I pull out one of the many wooden chairs and plop down directly across from my aunt. Once all my siblings take their seats she starts talking.

"As you guys know over thanksgiving break we were planning to go back to Ohio to visit Grandma and everyone else.", she starts. "But I've talked to Grandma recently and she thinks it would be best for us to stay in Chicago for Thanksgiving and go back to Ohio for Christmas."

"What? No.", I blurt out turning all the attention towards me. I love and miss my family in Ohio but I was really looking forward to spending Christmas with my new family, The Gallaghers.

"I am supposed do a bunch of stuff with the Gallaghers for Christmas!", I say defending myself.

"Oh boo hoo, Ember.", Toby mocks me.

"It's night like you could even go that long without having sex with your latest hoe."

"I'll find someone else in Ohio.", he retreats.

"Oh and we're will you be having sex in Ohio? In grandma's house?"

He frowns realizing that I'm right.

"Guys guys.", Tara says trying to calm us down. "We have also decided if it's ok with Fiona, Carl can come with us to Ohio."

"Wait really?!"

She nods her head and smiles.

"Ok that's totally not fair.", Bailee buts in.

"Yay. What if we wanna bring someone too?", Hunters adds.

"If you guys can tell me who you want to bring then we'll talk.", she responds.

"So a few days ago she couldn't sleep over at Carl's but now he can come home for Christmas with us.", Toby scoffs.

"Well I meant Carl and I really like him.", Tara replies which utterly shocks me.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
HEY BITCHES!!!!!! What's up? I haven't heard from you guys in a while. Please don't be a silent reader I really enjoy your guys' comments! We're at 262 reads!!!! What the actual pancake!!! Also thanks for all the votes :). I know this chapter wasn't my best writing but I promise this book is going somewhere. Speaking of the book I think I'll be ending it at about chapter 17-20. If you guys have any question please ask. I will probably also be doing an update pretty soon. Love ya❤️❤️❤️