No Makeup ~

Note: This was a serious concern for me. Until I was in 10th grade, I could never stand in front of people without makeup. I thought I was too unattractive and was really insecure about my looks. So this is actually based on some amount of truth. Woah, look at me getting all serious there xD

ZAYN:

"Zayn? Can you come in here, it's important" You call out to him as you sit on the bed.

"Sure babe. Everything's alright yeah?" He asks, anxiously. 

"I uh, was looking through tweets your fans sent me" 

"Oh not again babe, you know I don't want you reading any of that stuff" He sighs, gently holding your hand.

"It's okay Zayn, I can handle it. But they were all saying you've probably never seen me without makeup and that's the only reason  you think I'm pretty" You chuckle, pain resonating in your laugh.

"Babe, I think you're beautiful."

"But they're right. I've never been makeup free. So..wait here" You let go of him and walk towards the bathroom.

"Y/N?" Zayn knocks on the door 10 minutes later. "You okay?"

The door opens as you're sat on the floor, cotton swabs on the counter.

"This is me. Hiding behind nothing." You smile, your heart pounding through your chest.

You look up at him looking distinctly plain and simple.

"You, my love are the most beautiful person I've ever seen" He sits next to you and wraps you in his embrace.

LOUIS:

"Y/N! Surprise!" The door literally flies open as Louis enters.

"Oh fuck!" You yell, sprinting in the other direction.

"Erm, what? Where are you going?" He laughs, walking after you.

"Listen. Can you come back in like 5 minutes?" You beg from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Why? Is everything okay babe?"

"It's just. I just..I look really gross right now. I just need to freshen up"

"Rubbish. Come on out love, I want to see you" He knocks.

You groan, giving up. "Okay I'm not wearing any makeup so don't like freak out okay?" The door clicks open as you step out.

"You look the same" He squints.

"What? How?"

"You looked beautiful before and you look beautiful now" He shrugs.

LIAM:

"Who is it?" You murmur sleepily as you hear the front door open.

"Babe! It's me"

"Hey" Liam sits beside you and traces his thumb across your cheek. "How you feeling?"

"Terrible. I feel like I'm dead. And I look terrible. I can't believe this is the first time you're seeing me makeup free and I look like this." You moan, hiding your face in the pillow.

He chuckles. "You look lovely, I swear. You look phenomenal even when you're sick which is more than I can say for myself. Also, I got you some chicken soup" He stands up.

"Stop lying to a dying person Liam" You laugh, getting up to hug his waist. "I love you Payne"

"And I love you" He bends down kissing your head.

HARRY:

"Hey" You waltz into the kitchen in your sweats. 

"Morning. Tea?" Harry asks, pouring himself a cup. 

"Yes, please. How long have you been up?" You walk towards him and share a kiss.

"About an hour"

"Why didn't you wake me?" You ask, sipping on tea.

"Cause I like to watch you sleep" He smiles. "Is something different? You look different?" He tilts his head to one side, peering.

"Good different or bad different?" 

"Good. What is it?"

"I'm not wearing any makeup. Do I look alright?" You look at him sheepishly. 

"Heavenly" is all he says taking another sip.

NIALL:

You never really wore any makeup around Niall. He'd seen you without makeup since forever and loved you all the same.

"God, it takes forever to take this eyeliner off" You yawn, crashing on the bed.

"There's still some left" He grins.

"Oh man" You groan getting up to remove the rest.

You walk towards him 10 minutes later, looking like a complete mess. 

"Niall. You know, I was reading an article about us that day, and they were talking about how I'm a 'Plain Jane'. Does that bother you?" You snuggle up to him.

"Never. How you look now, right this moment is why I love you Y/N. I love how you don't need to hide behind your makeup and you can walk out in any state without a care in the world. Babe, you are stunning." He replies, never having been more serious.