#All :)

Hey :)

I have my finals, so unfortunately I won't be able to update regularly.

I will from 8th March, but till then it'll take time.

I'm so sorry!

I'm posting a personalised pref, again with no name. So it's for all the boys.

I will post another preference tomorrow, hopefully.

It'll be: A member of The Wanted hits on you which was requested by KrayKay7521. Thanks love :)

----------------

It had been 1 month of him hitting on you with no results.

He hadn't asked you out and you were confused as to what exactly he was thinking. So, when the cute guy at the coffee shop asked for your number, you gave it to him. Still, you had a tiny bit of hope.

'Hey! Whatcha doin' babe?' He asks, sitting beside you.

His hand placed across your shoulder, like always.

'Texting' You smile, going back to the task at hand.

'Who?'

'This guy I met at the coffee shop' You say, looking to see his reaction.

'Guy? What guy?' His face suddenly serious.

'His names Mark. He's really cute' You grin.

'It's not safe to just go around giving people your number. Don't text him' He says, visibily irritated.

'Relax. Anyway I'm going out with him next Friday, so I can't do movie night. Sorry' Your phone buzzes again.

'You can't go out with him' He says firmly.

'Excuse me?'

'You're not going out with him' He repeats.

'And what makes you think you can decide that (H/N)? Unless you have a reason, I don't want to talk about it' You snap.

'I have a reason'

'What?'

He looks at you for a moment, silent.

His body language tense.

'I..I like you okay? (Y/N) I really like you'

'You do?' You ask, melting inside.

'I've always liked you. And I should be the one taking you out next Friday not Random Mark' He smiles, holding your hand.

'So, love' He gets down on one knee.

You laugh. Leave it up to (H/N) to be dramatic.

'Will you go out with me?' He grins.

'Yes' You blush.

He laughs, standing up to kiss you.

His lips press soft against yours, kissing you gently.

'Perfect' He says, looking into your eyes, saying the words that were on the tip of your tongue.

X--------------X

Can you guys guess member who I wrote it for orginally? :D