You're Freaking Out About Exams ~

Its my birrttthhhdaayyy :D Yyyaaayy.

I tweeted the boys about the 'Kiss You' video but they didn't reply :(

*Sigh* I was hoping there would be a birthday miracle.

But but it was my first tweet EVER.

#Auspicious.

How you guys been?

I've been having exams.

Ugh.

Anyway, to the point. :P

I got this idea from me freaking out before every exam and not knowing anything xD

YOU'RE FREAKING OUT ABOUT EXAMS:

LIAM

'Liam, I can't. I just can't' You say hyper-ventilating.

'Baby, relax. It's going to be okay, I promise' He says across the line.

You had an exam in less than 24 hours and you hadn't started.

'No, it won't. You don't have to give stuff like this anymore! Just forget it.' You say cutting the phone, frustrated.

You didn't mean to snap at him but he just didn't get it.

20 minutes later you're sitting at the desk, face buried in your hands.

Suddenly the doorbell rings.

You open the door to find Liam there with his over-night bag, some subject books and coffee.

'You're right babe, I don't get it. But I want to. We'll do this together' He assures you, giving you a quick kiss on his way in.

LOUIS:

It's 3 am & you're buried under a blanket, mumuring, trying not to wake Louis who's sleeping beside you.

Louis had had a long day of rehearsals and he crashed as soon as he got back.

'Babe?' He says groggigly, his eyes opening slightly.

'Oh, I'm so sorry. I'll go to the other room' You say collecting your books.

He grabs your arm, stopping you.

'Are you still studying? What time is it?' His voice husky.

'3 am'

'Go to sleep babe, this is ridiculous' He says shutting your books.

'Lou! I can't'

'Alright, then I'll stay up with you' He says rubbing his eyes.

HARRY:

'How's it going?' Harry asks entering the room.

You had been studying for the past 4 hours and Harry kept checking up every hour.

Now, hour 5, you were sitting on the floor, crying.

'Babe, what's wrong?' Harry panicks, sitting infront of you.

'I don't know anything. It's 1 fucking am and I have so much left Hazz. I'm so tired and frustrated' You ramble.

'Hey hey. No crying okay?' He says wiping away your tears.

'Don't worry. I'm here' He smiles, holding your hand.

ZAYN:

'It's going to be an all-nighter' You sigh, putting your head on the desk infront of you.

'Are you sure babe?' He asks.

'Yeah, I have this much left' You say holding the amount of pages left.

'Oh crap'

You yawn.

'Babys tired?'

He says standing behind you, massaging your shoulders.

'Mmmhmm. Very very tired. I think I might lay down for a while' You suggest.

'No way. You never get up when that happens' he laughs.

'Then how am I supposed to stay up Zayn?'

'I'll stay up too,silly' He says kissing you on the head.

NIALL:

'Babe, you've been staring at the same page for the last 15 minutes. All okay?' Niall asks, looking up from his phone occasionally to see if you're studying.

'Nothing. Is. Going. In' You reply, numb.

'What's wrong?'

'I can't remember crap. My minds not registering. I'm so sleepy' You confess.

'Take a nap?'

'I can't do anymore. I'm going to sleep. Come what may.' You admit defeat, walking towards the bed.

You lay against Nialls chest.

'It'll be alright babe. It'll be just fine' you hear him say, stroking your hair as you fall alseep.