The Lyrics Which Remind Him Of You (TMH Edition - Niall and Liam) 5/5 ~

Changed the position of lyrics, and I took my own view point for Summer Love and Last First Kiss, I know it's not the meaning behind it but still :)

NIALL:

-Summer Love-

'Had the best time,

Now it's the worst time

But we have to say goodbye.

Wish that we could be alone now,

If we can find some place to hide,

Make the last time just like the first time,

Push a button and rewind.

Cause you were mine for the summer

Now we know it's nearly over,

Feels like snow in September but I always will remember

You were my summer love,

You always will be my summer love'

Niall hates leaving you everytime he goes on tour. The few days he gets you to himself, he makes the most of it.

But when it's time to say goodbye, he breaks down.

You're his "Summer Love", temporary in the sense that he has to leave you, everytime.

He wishes time would stand still, that you both could go back to how it was when he first lands, the days ahead full of promise.

He wants to lay next to you, hold you and love you.

He wants to go back. He hates goodbyes. Especially from you.

But he promises to remember that you're his "Summer Love" and always will be.

LIAM:

-Last First Kiss-

'Baby I, I want to know

What you think when you're alone

Is it me, yeah?

Are you thinking of me, yeah?

Girl, what you do

Would you want to stay,

If I were to say

I want to be last, yeah

Baby let me be your,

Let me be your last first kiss

I want to be first, yeah

Want to be first to

Take it all the way like this'

He's completely and totally in love with you.

He wants to know if he's the reason you smile, if he's the reason for your happiness. Because you are his.

And he knows he wants to be with you forever, he wants to be yours everyday for the rest of his life.

He wants to be only one, who's taken it all the way. He knows you're too young get married, but he wants you to be the one he gets married to when it's time.

He wants to know if you're ready to be his last first kiss.

I just wanted to apologize for taking so much time to finish this. So sorry! I wrote this in 10 minutes, so sorry for errors.

Thank you for the reads :)

Omg! I'm one vote away from 100. Eeeee :D

Thank you xx

I luff you guys :)