Bittersweet Farewell ~

500 + votes, WHAT.

THANK YOU

BITTERSWEET FAREWELL:

LIAM:

'No' You pout, holding Liam by the waist.

He laughs, his body shaking against yours.

'It's not funny. You're not going' You move closer, until there's not an inch of space separating you both.

'I wish I wasn't' His hand on your head, playing with your hair.

'This isn't fair. You just came like a week ago!' You frown.

'I know' He sighs 'I promise I'll try to come sometime in between alright?' He smiles.

'Okay' You nod.

'I love you more than you can believe Y/N' He says, hand caressing your cheek.

'I love you Liam' You kiss him soft.

You lay your head against his chest one last time, trying to remember the feeling before he leaves.

His parting words echo in your mind as he walks away

- 'Don't worry babe, I'll be back for you'

ZAYN:

'Alright, do you remember where everything is?' He asks, the speech ready incase you forgot.

'Yes Zayn, I remember. I'll be okay. Please relax?' You assure him.

You and Zayn had moved into his house a week ago and now he had to leave.

'I can't. I just hate to leave you alone in a house we're supposed be living in together' He shakes his head, upset.

You'd been trying the entire time to not cry, it was one thing you knew would make Zayn feel worse than he did. And if you cried, he cried.

But you couldn't help it and out came the tears.

'I'm going to miss you so much Zayn' Tears roll down your cheek and you try wiping them.

'No, no, no. Please don't cry'

He comes closer, whispering.

'I'm so sorry. I'm sorry' You turn away and try to pull yourself together.

'Come here' His voice breaking.

He bends, hands on either side of your face.

His thumb wipes away a tear drop.

'Listen to me, I'll be back in that house in no time. And we'll spend every moment together. And till then you can be sure, I'll be spending everday thinking of that moment' His eyes sincere.

You smile weakly, hugging him.

He hugs you tight, whispering 'I love you'.

NIALL:

'Nooo, I don't want to leave' He hugs you tighter.

You laugh 'Babe, you'll miss your flight'

'Good' He says crankily.

'As much as I would love you to stay, you need to go' You pull away, heart-broken but not showing him.

You know if you're not strong, he'll feel worse.

But still you can't help but let out how you feel.

'8 months is so long' You sigh, your fingers intertwined with his.

'Yeah, I'll be back before you know it' He promises.

'Yeah' You mumble.

'Hey, come on, we agreed. No sad goodbyes'

'Yeah, I know. Sorry' You smile.

'Babe, we'll talk all the time. I'll text, call, skype. Everything. It'll be like I'm not even gone' He grins, kissing your nose.

You laugh.

'Oh hey, I wanted to give you something'

He reaches for his pocket and pulls out a key.

'It's a key to my apartment. So if you miss me, you can smell my clothes or something' He winks.

You start laughing 'Niall, you're so lame'

'But seriously, do you like it?' His eyes bright.

'I love it. I love you' You smile, hugging him.

'I love you more Y/N. I'll miss you like crazy' He runs his hands up and down your back, a comforting gesture.

'I'll miss you more'

'Not possible' He grins, kissing you.

'Niall sorry man but we got to leave!' Zayn calls.

You hug goodbye, he looks at you, blue eyes full of promise, winks and says 'Be right back'.