Mood Swings: Periods ~

Heey :)

I'm sorry, I can't see who voted from my phone, but the person who's voted for a majority of them in a row, thank you so much xx And to everyone else who voted as well

And and I know -The lyrics which remind him of you- is only done for Zayn, I'll update that tomorrow for the rest of them :)

I started writing this and thought I'd post it as a filler.

I've seen alot of people writing on this topic and mostly it's really dramatic. But I've never really felt or seen people go..crazy? :P

So this is toned down I guess :)

MOOD SWINGS:PERIODS.

NIALL:

You are sitting on the couch, eating EVERYTHING.

'What the hell?' Niall enters, staring at you, holding take-away.

'Did you get the take-away?' You ask, munching on chips, looking at him hungrily.

'Uh, yeah. Here' He puts the food on the table, looking at the open packets everywhere.

'Are you okay?' He asks, scared.

'What? Can't I be hungry? You always are' You walk away with the take-away, attacking the burger.

'Ah, I see. Want me to get some more food?' He asks, realising it was 'that time' of the month.

'Yesh' You reply, mouth full.

He laughs giving you a kiss on the cheek and heading out to feed the never-ending hunger pangs.

LIAM:

'No, no, no, NO!' You scream, rejecting one outfit after another.

'Woah. Wear this one, it's so pretty' Liam says holding up a gorgeous outfit.

You both had to go out for dinner, and you just couldn't find something to wear.

'No! I can't fit into that' You say irritated.

'But you bought it just last week!'

'I can't fit into it Liam. I'm too fat. I can't fit into ANYTHING'

'Hey, what's wrong?' He asks softly, putting the outfit away.

'I feel disgusting' You sigh.

'That time of the month?' He asks.

You nod slightly.

'We don't have to go out for dinner babe. Let's make it a PJ night?' He asks smiling.

You look at him, not believing how amazing he is.

LOUIS:

'How did the male cow hit on the female cow?' Louis asks joining you on the couch.

'How?'

'Moo La La!' He says laughing.

You start laughing.

Louis always had the lamest jokes.

'I made that!' He grins proudly in between your bouts of laughter.

You continue laughing.

'It wasn't that funny' Louis says looking confused.

'I'm sorry, sorry. It's really not, I don't know why I'm laughing' You say in between breaths, tears coming out of your eyes, absolutely hysterical.

'Aah, I do' It dawns on him.

'Laugh away love! Laugh away' He says patting you on the back.

HARRY:

'Y/N?'

'WHAT?' You snap, giving Harry an annoyed look.

'Uh, nothing' He says, not wanting to instigate a fight.

He knew it was that time of the month, all the signs pointed to it.

'What is it Harry? Just tell me'

'It's just that. You're not supposed to put the dirty clothes there. The hamper's fine' He says almost whispering.

'What? Speak louder. I hate it when you mumble' You snap, again.

'Hamper's fine I said for the dirty clothes' He says a bit louder, afraid.

You look at him and suddenly realise what you're doing.

'Oh god, I'm such a bitch' You state.

'No. Hey, I understand' He smiles, relaxing.

'I am. I'm sorry' You walk towards him, falling into his arms.

ZAYN:

You and Zayn are sitting on the couch watching a Soap Opera.

"I can't do it anymore..It's over"

'WHAT? No!' You gasp.

'Did he just break up with her?' Zayn asks, as engrossed in the show as you.

'Why would he do that?' You say softly feeling tears forming in your eyes.

'Damn. That sucks'

'Zayn, why would he do that?' You whine, a tear drop rolling down your cheek.

'Why would he break up? It's so obvious she loves him' You say now bawling your eyes out.

'Babe, what's wrong?' He looks at you alarmed, turning off the T.V.

'It's..just..not..faiirr' You sit there sniffing.

'Babe, it's just a TV show' He says hugging you.

'I know!' You say sobbing.

'Oh Y/N, you're on your period aren't you? It's okay love. They'll get back' He mumbles into your ear holding you close.