Leaked ~

ZAYN:

What Leaks: A private video that he sends you because he misses you while on tour. It's him sitting infront of the webcam, shirtless, just out of the shower. 

"Hey babe" He waves, smiling at the camera. "It's about 1 am I think, sleepy as hell. We're still working, got a 30 minute break.  Just wanted to send you a video to let you know I'm thinking of you. Couldn't get you out of my head today. I love you so much babe." He smiles, blowing a kiss towards you. "Oh check it out, got a new tattoo" He gets up, revealing a toned stomach. On his pelvic bone is a new tattoo, freshly inked, a symbol. "It's our names. Surprise" He laughs, then looks down at his phone as it starts buzzing. "Ah crap, gotta get back to work. Anyway I just can't wait to come back home, hold you in my arms and kiss you. God, I miss you even more now" He sighs. "Anyway, I'll call you alright? Goodnight babe. I love you" A with a final kiss the camera goes dead. 

The leaked video makes its way to Youtube, causing fans to go absolutely crazy. It's all over the internet within hours, not only excited about getting hold of a private video but knowing the meaning behind the Zayns cryptic tattoos. 

LOUIS:

What Leaks: A video of you both in his dressing room.

"Heeeey look who it is!" Louis smiles as the camera focuses on you. "No! Babe, stooop. I just got off a flight, I look ghastly" You laugh, hiding your face. "No you don't, you're beautiful". The camera abruptly turns towards him as he continues "Y/N came down today before our concert and gave me a surprise" He pulls you towards him and kisses you, the camera still on you. The kiss deepens as he pushes you against the dresser. "I love you" You kiss him back, mumbling the same words as his mouth slips into a grin. He lets out a deep breath as he pushes into you, forgetting the video is still recording. He places the phone on the dresser, and pushes you up on it. As your hands move to unbutton his shirt you suddenly remember. "Oh shit Lou, the camera is on!" You say breathlessly. "Oops" He grins stopping the video abruptly.

Not only the fans but the press have a field day with the video, spalshing the pictures all across newspapers. news channels. Twittter, Youtube, Tumblr are all bursting with pictures and GIFs of you both. 

HARRY: 

What Leaks: A voice note from Harry when he's away during your anniversary. 

"Y/N! Hello love. Happy 1 year anniversary! Can't believe I'm not there with you. That is rubbish. But I love you so much, and I wish I was there to spend the day with you. I'm coming back in a week though. And I know it's just bullocks I'm not there but when I do get there I promise you, I'll take you out to our favourite, eat loads and loads, come back home and well then...get busy" He laughs. "God it's been so long since I've kissed you, touched you, hugged you" There's a pause, as you hear him sigh. "Anyway I'll make do with our pictures and videos for now" Another laugh as he concludes. "Y/N I'll call you soon. I love you. Happy anniversary. Bye babe" 

The voice note leakes a week after your anniversary, causing twitter to start trending - #Y/S/Ngetsbusy".

LIAM: 

What Leaks: A video of you both at the beach which was initially meant for the public.

"Hey" Liam greets the camera "We're in Australia today and Y/N is here with me. So excited. Today I'm teaching her how to surf and she's just gone to change so. Till she gets back I just want to thank you guys for being so supportive of our relationship" He grins "Oh she's here..." His voice trails off and he looks at you, standing infront of him in a bikini. The camera points towards you as he continues "Just look at her! What a body" He marvels as you ask, laughing "So this supposed to be for the fans, yeah?". "Not anymore, come here" he pulls you closer as he gives you a long kiss moving his hand up your stomach. "Oh crap, I think I just got a boner in my wet suit" Liam comments as you start laughing, and with that the video stops.

The pictures of you both kissing and your bikini body are all over the inernet, with fans ecstatic about their find. The twitter trend reads- #Ausgivespaynoaboner

NIALL:

What Leaks: A video of you both in bed.

"Y/N" Nialls groggy voice calls. "Look up, say hi" He kisses you on the forehead. You lift yourself from his chest and face the camera "Say hi to whom?" You wave anyway. "To us, next time we watch the video" He kisses you, the camera on you both and the fluffy white bed, which resembles paradise. You let out a soft whimper as he moves deeper into your body, pressing himself against you. Your hands wrap around his neck as you kiss him soft. "You look so white" You laugh, comparing the colour of the sheets to his bare body. He laughs, kissing you on the cheek. "Y/N, if we fight, look at this video and remember it's not my fault" He laughs as you playfully hit him. "Come here" He says kissing you again, his movements and kisses becoming increasingly passionate. It starts heating up when you mumble "Niall, camera" and with that the video goes blank. 

The video goes viral withing 24 hours, with millions of Youtube views. Niall's tweet after the leak : "Love u guys. But we'd really appreciate our privacy!"