He Has To Describe You In One Word During An Interview ~

Credits and love to - munchie01 for the preference idea :)

ZAYN: 

Zayn wasn't one to usually talk about his relationships in public, preferring to keep it as private as possible. He always had a smile on his face when you were brought up but refrained on commenting much on the topic.

"Zayn, you're dating Y/N right?" 

"Yeah" He smiles, his eyes lighting up.

"Now I know you don't like to talk much about your relationship to the media, but if you had to describe Y/N in one word, what would it be?"

The word is on the tip of his tongue, without hesitation or thought, much like a reflex, a simple "Breathtaking" escapes his lips. As the corners of his eyes crinkle up, he looks shyly at the ground, picturing you in his head, amazed at how apt the word is at describing you.

HARRY:

Harry was invariably co-operative with the press, allowing a free flow of questions about the relationship and did his best answering them without disrupting your privacy.

"Harry, now you've always been open about your relationship with Y/N but if you had to choose only one word to describe her, what  would it be?" 

"One?" He looks baffled. 

The interviewer nods.

He looks up for a moment, closing his eyes, thinking hard. 

"Incredible" He answers, his eyes still shut. "Incredible" He repeats, looking directly at the camera now, telling the entire world how he sees you in his eyes.

LOUIS:

Louis usually never liked speaking about his relationship. He generally answered in short phrases, with a short "Yes" or "No" when asked questions he wasn't comfortable with.

He believed his relationship is between only both of you and liked that privacy to be respected. 

"Louis, you're dating Y/N right?"

"Yes" He smiles courteously.

That's normally how much Louis allowed the press to ask , which is why he looks surprised when the interviewer continues "What's one word that you think of when you think of Y/N?" 

The boys representative comes forward to stop the interviewer but Louis signals telling him he's okay with it.

"If I had to describe my girlfriend in one word it would be..Marvelous"

"Marvelous in what sense?"

"Just plain marvelous" Louis responds, a discreet smirk lingering on his lips.

NIALL:

Niall was extremely open about his relationship. He always struck a perfect balance between letting out information to make the public happy and keeping the details of your private life, private.

When asked about you at an interview, he'd speak lengths. He'd never hold back his feelings, always expressing how crazy he was about you.

"Niall, we know a lot about your relationship with Y/N. But if you had to encompass what you think of her in one word, what would it be?"

"Only one word?!" Niall asks incredulous.

"Woah, that's a tough one. Erm, one word" He mutters as his face breaks into a smile which radiates unadulterated happiness. 

"Unbelievable. She is just unbelievable" His cheeks morphing into a slight shade of pink, as he answers without any hesitation.

LIAM:

"Liam, is it okay if we ask you about your relationship?"

"Of course, go ahead" Liam gives a warm smile. He adjusts his collar nervously, this being the first time he was going to be asked about your relatively new relationship.

"If you had to relate one word to Y/N, what would it be?"

He looks at the interviewer taken aback, not expecting the question he was just asked.

"That's a great question" He answers, grateful  not to be asked a question that would make him feel uneasy.

"One word related to my girlfriend which describes her perfectly would be, well..perfect" He chuckles.

"Perfect?" The interviewers eyebrows shoot up. "Hasn't it been only 2 months?"

"Yes, and those two months just like her have been perfect" He answers politely, indicating the end to the questions.