His Thoughts When You Are Changing ~

I had fun with this one xD

Also, sorry for any spelling errors. Didnt feel like proof- reading :P

HIS THOUGHTS WHEN YOU ARE CHANGING:

LOUIS:

-You're changing to go out shopping-

Oohh, changing infront of me? What a treat. Oh wow. Oh man, she's wearing that bra I bought her. Oohh yes. Amazing. That's it. Take your time while deciding what to wear. Oh god, her body is flawless.

'Stop staring at me Lou' You say, laughing.

'How do you know I am? Your back is turned!'

'I know everything' you reply.

Oh man, she's turning around. That's what I call a perfect set of boobs.

Oh, the clothes are coming on. Man.

Oh no, that t-shirt does not go with that skirt.

Ah, there you go. Perfect.

HARRY:

-You're at Harrys family home and changing to out for dinner with his family-

Please change here. Please. Please. Oh yes! Oh god. I live for these moments.

Black underwear, brilliant. I want to do her right now. God, if mum wasn't here and we didn't have to go for dinner, I swear I would take her to bed right now.

'Hey, is this okay for dinner with your mum?' You turn around holding a blue dress.

'Its absolutely perfect love' He says smiling.

'Are you sure? I'm so nervous' You reply biting your nails.

'Don't be nervous babe, she loves you. And in my honest opinion you should go naked'

'Shut up Harry' You say laughing walking into the bathroom.

Oh damn. Noooo, come back!

LIAM:

-You're changing to go out for a formal dinner-

'Babe, we have to leave soon' Liam says knocking on the bathroom door.

'I know, I'm almost done with makeup, I just have to wear my dress' you reply.

Ah, finally she's out..Holy crap. She's topless. Oh god.

'Uh, where's your bra?' He asks, red.

'I can't wear one with this dress' You reply walking towards the closet.

I might just pass out. She looks so sexy right now. My hands are sweating, great. Just be cool and look at your phone.

You do not have time to get aroused.

Man, I need her. No, Liam. Dinner. Focus.

Oh the dress is on. Oh my god. She's so beautiful.

NIALL:

-You're changing to go for a movie-

Food. I need food. I love Y/N and all but she should really hurry up, it's just a movie and I'm hungry. I want popcorn and..fuck. She's wearing only her underwear. Hmmn, that body. She is so fit. Damn, the movie starts in 20 minutes. Screw the movie.

No, all the boys are going I have to be there.

'Nialler, I'm so sorry babe. I know you're hungry, but I can't decide what to wear!'

'Huh? I'm not hungry' he says staring at you.

'Sure' you laugh.

That body. She is so freaking hot. I just want to..oh no, not now. Down boy, down! I need to touch her.

No no! Don't wear clothes! Take your time.

Damn.

ZAYN:

-You're changing to go to bed while staying at Zayns family home-

Man, I'm so tired. Sleep, good old sleep is what I need. Hmmn, sleepp..holy mother of all that is good in this world.

She's in her underwear! Oh man. What a body. Her skin looks so smooth, I wanna touch her. Damn, I can't. My mum, dad and my sisters are here. No noise.

I'm in love with her body. So curvy, so brilliant.

'Zayn, can I lock the door?' You ask.

'Yeah, sure, why though?' He says looking excited.

'Calm down, I don't want any family members to enter the room tomorrow morning, is all'

'Ofcourse you can, but why again?'

'It's really hot, so I'm sleeping naked okay?' You say undressing.

Oh god. Kill me now.