Prologue

(Jenn's POV)
"Hey guys, wanna see something cool?" i asked to the popular group. They all used to be my friends until they found out if i ever got really angry, i would turn into a fire ball. They now hate me for that and avoid me. Some of the teachers also avoid me as well. I was 6 when i arrived at The Xavier School For Gifted Youngsters, now i am 18 and i am FOR sure i had it under control.
"What is it flame ball?" The leader of the group, Cassie, said as she chewed on gum. You see, when they found out about the whole fire thing, they decided to call me 'flame ball'. At first i hated it and kept them telling them to stop calling me that, they obviously never did. I'm pretty used to it now though.
"I'm for certain this time, i have my fire thing controlled." I said. It took a while for Cassie to reply, "Fine then, show us." She said "Girls, lets make flame ball angry." I stood my ground waiting for the group to start calling me names.
"Hey there flame ball, have a boyfriend yet? Wait, that's right! you won't cause no boy will ever want to date a girl who can burst into flames!" Vanessa said
"I think there's a pimple on your face... Oh wait, it IS your face." Becca said
"Your so retarded the way you dress and walk!" Amelia said
"Why did your step dad give you to this school? This school is soooo much better without you here!" Juliet said
By now, i was almost tearing up, especially about the last one, i looked up at Cassie, she hasn't said anything yet. She smirked, she opened her mouth,
"Your entire family left you cause they thought you weren't worth it and they thought you were a failure, that's why they used to beat you and give you sister everything she wanted, but you? Nothing!" She spat.
I was tearing up by now and was trying to contain the anger inside. I gripped my fist till my knuckles turned white. I was giving a glare to the floor, making the floor wet. "Told you she was weak!" Becca said.
By now i was truly mad, no one should EVER say anything about my family! I couldn't hold the fire. Next thing you know it i turned into a fire ball. Lucky Storm made all my clothes fire proof. All the girls started to get scared and ran away from me. I found myself smirking until i felt something cold on my skin. Someone dumped cold water on me. I was no soaking wet. I turned around facing the person who put water on me, "WHAT THE FU-" before i could say anything else, the person who stood in front of me cut me off, "The names Nick Fury but you call me Director Fury, now then, i believe you are Jenn Hexx,am i right?" I nodded as Storm came up behind him and gave me a towl to dry myself, "Well, miss Hex, i work for the Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement Logistics Division. Also known as S.H.I.E.L.D." Director Fury said, he looked a bit scary. "So what does that have to do with me?" I asked curiously as i dried my hair, "Well, i was reading about you and your powers, and this is exactly what S.H.I.E.L.D needs."
"But, if someone makes me angry-" Cut off once again
"You turn into fire, i know, i saw. Anyways, you have nothing to worry about, we just want you to join and become an agent." I looked up at Storm who gave me the nod meaning 'choose whatever i want'
I took a deep breath, "Can i think about it?" I asked, he nodded, "Call me when you decide." He handed me a piece of paper with S.H.I.E.L.D's number or something like that. With that, Fury left. I looked up at Storm, "I'm not sure if i want to join or not." I said sighing a little bit, "It's your decision, if you decided to join, i'll always encourage you." Storm hugged me and left me to my thoughts.

It's been exactly 3 days since Director Fury came to see me, i have finally made my decision after asking Storm, Logan and Kitty if i should join or not.
I dialed the number Director Fury gave me.
"Director Fury here." I heard
"Um, it's Jenn, Jenn Hex."
"Ah, Jenn. I was wondering when you would call me, but i understand."
I took a deep breath, "I accept to join S.H.I.E.L.D"
"I'll have a car to come and get you. And also, welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Hexx" He hung up.
Agent Hexx? I could used to this!

I quickly packed my bags and took a big sigh until i heard someone grunt at my door, i turned around and saw Logan
"Hey Logan!" I said cheerfully
"Someones happy, did you accept to join.. Well what ever it's called."
"It's S.H.I.E.L.D, and stands for Strategic Home-"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I just wanna know if you accepted for not."
"Well, if you must know, yes i did." I said smiling like a child who just got an ice-cream.
"I'll miss you, ya know that right?" Wow, Logan actually gonna miss someone
"Aw, Logan's gonna miss someone! Don't worry! I'll come visit and when i do, we can have another fight and see who wins!" I said making fun of him and pinching is cheek a bit, until he got irritated and moved my hand away.
"Yeah, but i'm gonna miss SOME things of you, and you making fun of me is CERTAINLY NOT one of them." Logan said chuckling a bit, a few seconds i joined in.

I quickly made my goodbyes to everyone until 5 people came up to me.
"Heard you were leaving." Amelia said,
"About time!" Juliet joined in until someone came up next to me, i looked up and saw a man wearing glasses in a suit
"Names Phil, Phil Coulson. You must be Jenn Hexx, am i right?" I nodded, he wraped an around my shoulder like he was protecting me. "Com'on, lets go." He said as he lead me to a car.

As we stepped in, he asked me a complete random question, "Who is your favorite superhero?"
I instantly knew my answer, "CAPTAIN AMERICA!" i yelled, "Oops, sorry. Captain America."
Phil seemed a little shocked by my answer, "TWINS!" he yelled back at me. My face lit up and we both made the best high five EVER!