Love Whiplash

“You shouldn’t have done that” I whisper to Harry, ignoring the thudding of my heart.

“Now everyone knows”.

He just smiles.

The arena irrupted in a roar of angry screaming fans, I realised then that we’d made a pretty big mistake.

I feel a bunch of hands grab me and pull me back stage, leaving Harry to explain things to the agitated fans.

“Let go of me guys!” I say, squiming out of their grasp.

“What. Was. That!” Louis practically yelled

“I don’t know!, I didn’t plan on it!, don’t be angry at me!, it was Harry who kissed me!”

“You have no idea what you’ve done Jaycee… your life.. it’s going to be so different”

“what?”

“You won’t hear the end of it, Jay, this is not going to be good for you, it was bad for Elenor and Danielle…” Niall trails off as the camera comes back stage

“Jaycee, can you come out please?” the man says, I choke.

“for what?”

“Fan questions”

I look back at the boys, they put their hands up

“Goodluck” Liam says, hugging me quickly, the rest of them join soon after.

“Jaycee!” Harry says, dragging me next to him. I roll my eyes.

“Don’t you dare think we’ve fixed things” I harshly grit into his ear, he laughs

“good joke!” he says into the microphone, I almost die.

“This girl has a question for you!” the stage manager says, bringng a blonde haired girl on stage, she smiles at Harry, then gives me daggers.

“so… how did this happen?” she says gesturing to our entwined hands.

“Harry-“

“we fell in love” he says sweetly. “Well, I did anyway” he continues, making the crowd laugh, I can’t help but giggle too.

“And did she?”

the crowd looks at me. I freeze, and I can feel Harry tense up too.

“i-…”

Harry squeezes my hand.
No, he needs to know this…

“I did… yes, hint the fact I said ‘did’, that’s because, I DID fall in love with him, I fell for every single word he said to me, because… I don’t know, I guess it was because he was perfect… but no, this jerk had to ruin the whole thing by making one giant ass mistake, and now he thinks that kissing me on stage, and announcing the PREVIOUS relationship to the world will just fix everything.. lickity-split. Well Harry, I’ll tell you one thing right now, right here… I hate you. I hate everything about you, I hate the way you flirt with me. I hate how your so arrogant, I hate that you get jealous easily… I hate the way your eyes twinkle when you think, I hate the way your dimples show when you smile, I hate the way your voice sounds to me when all you do is talk, I hate the way you make my knees go weak, every time you look at me. I hate the way you kiss me… oh yes, I hate that the most, the way you touch me, hold me, and say you love me.. I hate that too. I hate the way you can just charm me, with every single word… I hate the way you make me feel inside… the way I can be absolutely angry, hateful, and bitchy to you, and you still don’t stop trying… most of all, I hate the way I can hate you, but at the same time… I can love you” I took a deep breath and continued “I love the way you flirted with me, and I love the ways your eyes twinkled… I love everything about you Harry.. but the mistake you made, I don’t think I could ever forgive you, no matter how many times you beg. I can’t…”