'Whats wrong with Jaycee?'

fade in:

“Harry, what did you do to her?!”
“She’s just stopped breathing, I don’t know!”
I watch a few tears fall from Harry’s eyes

Fade out.

...

.....

.......

Fade in:

“She’s Athmatic, isn’t she?!”
“I don’t know, It wasn’t on her entry form… hurry for gods sake!, she could be dying!”

Fade out.

...

.....

.......

Fade in:

“HAS SHE GOT A PUMP OR SOMETHING?”
Harry scrapes his hands through his hair roughly.

Fade out.

...

.....

.......

Fade in:

“here!, it’s right here-“

Fade out.
...

.....

.......

Fade in:

“IT’S NOT WORKING!” Harry yells
the boys huddle in closer

Fade out.
...

.....

.......

Fade in:

“Pump faster Harry!, she is NOT going to die”

Fade out.

...

.....

.......

Fade in:

“Come on Jaycee, breath… breath… breath… please”

I feel something.
I feel a whole lot of pressure on my chest.

then it all explodes out of me.
I gasp at the fresh air sliding down my throat.

“Oh thank god” Harry breaths, he hugs me tightly, I convulse in coughs in his arms. Liam passes me my pump, and I use 5 breaths until my heart race decresses.

I look at all the boys huddled around me, their mouths wide open.

“we were so worried Jaycee.. why didn’t you tell us you were athsmatic?” Liam Asks
“I didn’t send my entry form in, my friend did”

they all roll their eyes. “how are you feeling?” Louis asks  I almost collapse on the couch then and there. I realise that we were back safely in the hotel room. I couldn’t find enough breath in me to actually ask how we got back, I was just too tired. My body parts were all limp, and I was feeling very naucious.

“can someone take me to my bed, I need to sleep” Louis sticks his hand up “I’ll carry her!” he says, walking over to me and sliding an arm under my legs, and another behind my neck, I feel a force, dropping me back down to the couch. “I’ll take my girlfriend back to her room” I hear Harry say. “Sure, whatever man” Louis says and I could practically hear him smile… and the rest of the boys. Wait…. What did he say? Girlfriend?... I feel a smile creep across my face as I’m carried through many rooms. Harrys warm arms wrapped around me made me even more tired and relaxed. I was instantly depressed when I felt his arms detatch and place me gently on the bed. “I’m glad you’re okay Jaycee, I don’t know what I would have done if you had of died.. right there” he shakes his head, and I manage to build enough energy to force a smile onto myself. After our sweet goodbyes, he closes the door and leaves me alone in the room.

His girlfriend. I’m his girlfriend. And he’s my… boyfriend.

I fall asleep with a loopy half smile across my face.

Don’t you hate it when you hurt yourself once, and people keep worrying about you?... ugh. “Harry, you don’t need to carry me everywhere” I say, insisting on climbing down his back “I’m just being cautious, okay?” Harry climbs up the tour bus steps with me on his back…i feel something shift in my stomach, i blink quickly.. woah, that was weird. “Where to now boys?” Louis yells “Yeah, were to now Mick?” Niall asks fluffing up my pillows, “We are going to London this time” Mick says, turning on the engine. Harry places me down gently “I don’t need all of this special attention guys-“ “Shut up, you do” Louis says, pointing to me, I roll my eyes “So where is Alice?” “She’s on the other tour bus” “oh..” “I wont let her stay with you boys for too long, she’ll become corrupted or something” Mick interrupts, all the boys giggle. I don’t blame him since I am the one who ended up with an athsma attack, an almost broken foot, and a sore head from when Louis decided to slam the pot into it. Idiot boys.

I wake up the next morning feeling absolutely terrible.
“Shit… I don’t feel well” I say, sitting up pretty fast, causing my head to spin “Harry…” I say, shaking his sleeping body. He didn’t wake up. I girp hold of my stomach “Shit… ow” I moan, and try to stand up, but the pressure in my stomach just got bigger. My head starts to pound and I stumble to the bathroom nausously. I grip the sink. What’s going on with me? Why am I hurting so much? My stomach pain spreads to my legs so fast that I collapse on the floor “OW!” I cry, I feel a few tears spill from my eyes. I use what strenth I had in my arms to pull myself up to the toilet, I could feel my stomach gurgiling and I throw up there, in the toilet. But it didn’t make me feel any better. My body feels like convulsing. Everything was pounding and spinning. it falls silent. It was then that I feel a pair of warm hands drape my hair back as I clutch the porcelain one more time. “Are you okay??” the voice asks, but I am too dizzy to figure out who “No.. I’m not” I say, clutching my stomach again, and yelping out in pain “Niall, Louis, Harry, Liam.. get in here now!” he calls, I realise then that it’s Zayn who was holding my hair back. “Why man?” I hear Harry call back, “It’s Jay- theres something wrong with her!” the footsteps got so loud that my head pounded even worse, “Jay… what’s happened?” a different voice asks, it’s not Harry. It’s Niall “My stomach, everything… I can’t move” I feel more pairs of hands hold my hair back as I vomit once again “We need to get her to a hospital!” Harry says, but Liam inturrups “We are miles away from anywhere Harry… we can’t” “Liam!, we HAVE TO!” “HARRY!, IT’S IMPOSSIBLE!” the argument went on for a long time, I counted thirty three tiles in this whole bathroom. All five boys manage to lift my body up and place me back on the bed, Louis brings over a glass of water, I take a swig, only to bring it back up 30 seconds later. “Whats… going.. on” I manage to push out, Harry lays me back down “we don’t know Jay…” “I’m scared” I say, feeling a tear fall from my eye “I know you are but-“ I start to cough, only this time, I can taste blood. “Liam… she’s coughing up blood” Harry says causously “We can’t do anything until we get to London!” Liam yells, Harry jumps “Just… hurry, please” I say, bringing up more horrible tasting blood.

“She’s so pale” Harry says, dabbing a cold wet towel across my forehead as he strokes my cheek gently “I’m really worried Niall…” “It’s okay Harry, she’ll be okay, I promise” i watched as Harry’s face changed to worried, then scared, then anxious and trust me, nobody wants to see something like that. nobody. “she looks so sick”
“I know, it’s not a good sight”
“What do you think it is?”
“I really have no idea Harry, it could be an infection, maybe she ate something bad”
“Do you normally cough up blood when you have food poisoning?”
“I don’t think so…”
“then that can’t be it Niall…”
Louis walks in with his laptop
“guys, I think I found out whats wrong with Jay-“
"I feel Harry jump up from the bed “What? What is it?”
Louis bites his lip
“I don’t want you to freak out Harry, okay? it's just a possibility”
he says, scrolling down the page on the laptop screen.
Harry brings it close to his face. After a few silence of reading, he says silently;
“Foodborne?.. whats that?”
“It means she digested something with parasites… read here-“ Louis points to some more writing on the page
“it is fatal for 3 out of 5 cases”
I sit up “so you are saying… I could die?”
the boys turn and look at me, everything is silent until Louis places the laptop in front of me;

A decrease in circulating red blood cells and blood platelets and reduced blood flow to organs may lead to multiple organ failure. Seizures, heart failure, inflammation of the pancreas, and diabetes can also result.”
read the words off the page
“I am not dying!”
I yell, but my body forces me to cough up more and more blood. “We need to get her to the hospital. Right. Now”
“we can’t move her!, the more she moves, the worse it spreads Harry”
I scrunch my face as my stomach pounds
“I can’t do this” I say
“It hurts so much.”
Harry holds my hand
“You CAN do this”
I shake my head
“I’m going to die Harry… bad things always happen to me”
“No.. no you are not going to die, don’t think like that. I know it may seem pretty bad right now, but you can do it”
I blink back a few tears
“this came out of nowhere, how can it just suddenly happen to me? What did I do?”
“You didn’t do anything beautiful, you didn’t do a damn thing”. I close my eyes,
“I need to sleep boys, I feel weak. Come back later”
I manage to say, before exploding into another blood coughing fit.

I can’t do this.

I can’t feel anything.

I am going to die.