Up All Night

HEY GUYSSS!, sorry this chapter took forever and ever to upload BUTTTTTTT, it’s up and it’s a biggie!. ALSO, I am adding another character in the next chapter, or the one after.
Deets coming soon!
and MORE updates soon!
tell me what you think! Xx
and also, in this chapter i have attatched the boy's song 'Up All Night' and it needs to be played during a specific part of this chapter!, so if you want the real expecrence and adrenalin while reading this chapter, play it when i tell youuu! <3 
have fun and don't forget to comment!
i LOVE you guys.
xx

________________________________

Then I woke up.

“Morning” I hear, I flutter my eyes open to see Harry leaning over me, I instantly get a fright “my gosh Harry, that’s so creepy!” “What are you doing in my bed?” Harry asks, and I am instantly confused.. wait, what? That wasn’t a dream… It shouldn’t have been… it didn’t feel like it.

I couldn’t get my head around what had happened last night, did I kiss Harry for real?, or was it a dream?... I was so confused. I still am.

“Oh, good morning Styles!” Zayn yells as soon as Harry enters the kitchen. I gently ruffle his hair as I walk past to get my bacon. “What did you two get up to last night?” I looked over at Harry, hoping to get some answers for my muddled mind, “Nothing, Jaycee fell asleep out in the hallway when she ran away” Harry takes a bite out of his bacon, and I realise it was all a dream. Zayn didn’t really take me for a walk in the snow?, Louis didn’t throw a bag of rice at Harry OR really kiss me. And that meant, Harry and I didn’t kiss. Wow, what kind of screwed dreams am I having?. “OH, is it marinated?” Harry asks the cook, Niall “Of course!” he says in a Im-not-so-masculine voice, I giggle. “So why is everyone up early?” I ask, taking a big bite of my bacon strip “First concert tonight!” Liam walks into the room yelling, all the boys jump from their seats and dance around the room. I was too busy watching the dancers to notice Niall snatch up my bacon. “WAIT WAIT WAIT!” Liam yells over the boys’ version of the maccerena “Isn’t this the show we have to bring a girl up on stage?” Louis looks down “I don’t like the idea of that” he says, “It seems a bit… creepy, us not knowing the girl” “We should have a girl we KNOW to come up on stage” I freeze. And automatically drop my bacon and run. “NO NO NO NO NO!, I'LL HAVE MASSIVE STAGE FRIGHT!” I scream whilst running towards the stairs, tripping up three of them and faceplanting. I hear muffled laughter coming from the kitchen. Now I’m definitely not doing it. “Guys, I’m being serious, if I’m the girl… I swear to god” “Please!, please do this for us!” Liam says, dropping onto his knees “No” “Come on Jay, please” Niall says, taking another bite of MY bacon. “No boys, there is no way in hell you are getting me up on that stage. No no no no no!”.

_____

“This is it girls!, the part you have all been waiting for, One Direction are going to pick a girl to come on stage with them!, this is it!” I duck my head onto my knees. Don’t pick me… don’t pick me… don’t you dare pick- “YOU!” Harry yells from the stage, pointing to me, literally, a mile away from him and the performers. I feel a whole lot of anger brew up inside of me, I wanted to hit that boy. “NO!” I scream in the silence of the crowd “you have no choice random stranger!” he yells into the microphone, I roll my eyes, nice Harry, really, nobody will notice. I feel arms wrap around my waist and lift me up from my seat “PUT ME DOWN ZAYN!” “HA!, no way! this is just TOO good to miss!”. “ZAYN!, I don’t want to go up there! Please, please put me down” I tried to fake cry, but he kept walking “I know when a girl is crying Jaycee, you suck at lying”. I go limp in his arms, he nearly drops me, but adjusts me onto his shoulder and speed walks towards the stage. Towards the place where thousands of girls (and maybe boys) will be watching me embarrass myself immensely.