Lego House *Adult Content

** Warning, mild adult content in this chapter!! ;) **

I feel the doctor insert another needle into my wrist, I jump at the pain.

“owch!” I sqirm.

“Stay still” he rasps, I bite my dry lips

“That hurts. You could have-“ I start up another coughing fit.

the doctor collects that aswell.

“Am I getting any better?” I choke out, he shrugs

“doesn’t look like it Jaycee, it seems that you are making less and less progress”

“Can I at least get out of the hospital, it’s been two weeks”

“If this is about that Harry of yours-“

“no no no It’s not about Harry, i-I just want to get out of here”

Bad liar Jaycee, you are a bad liar.

“Hm. Well, Jaycee, Once I see that you are making an impovement, we’ll talk about it, but for now, you are going to have to stay in the hospital, and I would greatly appreciate it if you were a little more greatful about your condition, you are so lucky to live through 3 days”

I look down

“I’m sorry, it’s just… I’m getting sore for being in this bed all the time”

the doctor smiles

“which reminds me!, you are allowed to be walking around the hospital now, we need to get the blood flowing to your feet”

“you mean, I can leave this room?”

“yes, you can now, just try your best not to viomit your guts out while walking around”

I smile

“Thanks doctor… can I actually get up now?”

“you sure can- here, I’ll help you”

for no reason, I was nervous.

“What if I can’t walk properly?”

“you’ve been lying down are 14 days, of course you aren’t going to walk properly Jaycee, it’ll be a bit unusal for you”

the doctor grabs my hand and gently guides me out of my bed, once my feet touch the ground, I almost collapse.

“this feels weird” I say, biting my lip for concerntration

“I’m going to let go of your hand now, steady go-“

he releaves his hand and I walk forward, the cold ground making my cringe.

I am walking, again.

2 WEEKS LATER.

I was at the front desk, ready to be discharged.

Ready to leave this horrible place.

The doctor came out and handed me a bottle of pills

“Anti-biotics for the blood cells, I am so proud of you Jaycee, you are so lucky to be one of the 20% survivers. So strong”

I smile softy at him, then he pulls me into a hug

“You stay safe with those boys, okay?”

“I will” I say, and look back at all five of them, practically jumping on one foot ready to hug me for the first time.