Moments

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO BEAR!! <3 LOUIS TURNS 20 TODAY!, SO I HAVE MADE THIS CHAPTER VERY LONG AND EMOTIONAL!! (the next chapter i'll upload a bit after christmas, maybe tomorrow night if i can, and it'll be about Lou's birthday!!!!) MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!, and i was more excited about Boo Bears birthday than Christmas Eve today.. True story.

and thanks to everyone who has offered me support and advice for me 'Little Bit About The Author' chapter, you all are amazing.. really, thankyou.

don't forget to comment!, and i have also attatched a picture of.............

JAYCEEEEEE!!!!!!!
yes, the girl in the picture is Jaycee's entry photo, isn't she beautiful?! what do you think?

Thanks for reading everyone!, and don't forget to comment!

____________________________________________________

LOUIS’ P.O.V- (because it's his birthday ;) )

I watched as Jaycee ran out, then I looked back at Harry.

“what was that man?” I ask him, he looks up, a small well of tears about spill over his eyes.

“I didn’t… mean to”

“You hit Jaycee” Niall states

“-And now she’s run away” Zayn adds, and then I realise it was twelve at night, and Jaycee was wandering the streets.

“I’ll go look for her-“ Harry insists, I put my arm out in front of him, and restrict his intentions to move forward.

“Zayn will go” Liam says

“He has a very protective view over her, he’ll find her”

Zayn nods and speed walks out

Liam looks at Harry

“You’ve blown it big time man, nobody hits a girl… I mean NOBODY. Under no circumstances is this acceptable”

“Lets just go home” Niall suggests, and we all walk out, leaving Harry on his own. He didn’t want to come with us, and I don’t blame him, why did he hit her? What did she ever do wrong?

What was WRONG with him? I look back at Harry, but he’s gone… gone out the back entrance.

Idiot.

JAYCEE’S P.O.V-

I was still running, my feet were blistering and I STILL didn’t want to stop. I felt the burning tingle on my lips. Didn’t want to stop. I felt the sting on the tips of my finger tips. Still didn’t want to stop. Regardless of where I was, or where I was going I just wanted to bloody run.

“Jaycee!” I hear someone call from behind me. I flinch at the voice, I knew who it was instantly.

“Get away from me Harry!” I yell back at him, without turning around

“Just stop okay!, it’s cold, you can get hurt!”

“I think you’ve hurt me enough!” I scream, and pick up my pace.

He does too.

“Can you please just leave me alone!”

“No, Jaycee, we need to talk”

“I am not talking to you”

“Can you at least… stop!” he puffs.

I slow down, and then gracefully come to a stop.

“What?, what do you want to talk about”

“I want to talk about what I did…”